OP Jackos

25th June 2010, 06:32 PM   |  #501  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 5

636 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos

LOL, I just watched a T-mobile Touch Pro2 review... You have access to a MicroSD slot outside the cover... And a nice hole to reset the device without removing the cover X_X Pff, I'm so jealous...

lol well we can trade, just bought an HD2
25th June 2010, 06:37 PM   |  #502  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 526

3,632 posts
More
That's a pity You know, Virgina Beach is far form Warsaw/Wrocław ;]
25th June 2010, 09:55 PM   |  #503  
Flag Piaseczno
Thanks Meter: 63

829 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos

So it does stop the music when you turn on shuffle?

Hmm, never tried that, I prefer to listen to my songs sorted by albums ;] I'll have a look.

Well, if I am to be honest I also use Music Player set to shuffle and repeat all on SkrobPRO ROM. And I am also experiencing strange behaviour sometimes.

It stops the music from time to time but it is just for 10-15 seconds and then it continues playing. I thought that it is some buffering inssue or something like this. It happens once every 8-10 minutes. I never experienced such a problem that the music would not continue at all.

Secondly sometimes when I press the "play" button (on the tab itself or on the HTC wired Remote headset) it just doesn't play at all. The time doesn't run and the "play" button does not become "pause" like it's supposed to be doing.

These issues are so rare though that I decided not to put them here or PM Jackos at all. But if somebody else says he has some issues - here are mine
26th June 2010, 02:38 AM   |  #504  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Waiting for version 1.2.
Thanks for sharing what you have.
26th June 2010, 07:49 AM   |  #505  

31 posts
@Jackos: Can you include the package that can display both the battery meter and the time please?
Do you guy know any tool that can capture the screen and put it into the phone layout like this one:

Best regards,
26th June 2010, 09:15 AM   |  #506  
Flag Lancaster

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrobel

Well, if I am to be honest I also use Music Player set to shuffle and repeat all on SkrobPRO ROM. And I am also experiencing strange behaviour sometimes.

It stops the music from time to time but it is just for 10-15 seconds and then it continues playing. I thought that it is some buffering inssue or something like this. It happens once every 8-10 minutes. I never experienced such a problem that the music would not continue at all.

Secondly sometimes when I press the "play" button (on the tab itself or on the HTC wired Remote headset) it just doesn't play at all. The time doesn't run and the "play" button does not become "pause" like it's supposed to be doing.

These issues are so rare though that I decided not to put them here or PM Jackos at all. But if somebody else says he has some issues - here are mine

Well its nice not to be alone. Im using JackFull, but the way i figure jackos doing the roms, the cores are all the same. Your issues though not as extreme are similar to mine, though yours do seem parly like the general lag of the music tab that has been an inherent part of sense since i can remember, from even earlier than sense, maybe even back to touch flo 2
26th June 2010, 11:26 AM   |  #507  
Flag Lancaster

94 posts
More
HOLY ****!!! I may have found the cause of my woes, I read in some other post that error ridden mp3's cause sense music tab to do similar to what im experienceing, so I found an error checker and its still scanning but over 115 out of 2007 have an error in excess of 0.05%, not sure what that means, sure it cant be healthy! Think I need to resync my music in a more healthy method! Thats if my originals arent ****ed, going to put a test sample of safe ones on and see how the player copes!

EDIT: It seems alot better now, I am able to sync the memory card with media monkey, with a conversion rule to convert everything it syncs, may take an age, but it is going to reduce the errors and make it play cleanly, this means your ROM is pretty close to perfection and doesnt have any music player issues! WIN!!!
Last edited by pjw29; 26th June 2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: update
26th June 2010, 11:57 AM   |  #508  
Flag Piaseczno
Thanks Meter: 63

829 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjw29

(...)Your issues though not as extreme are similar to mine, though yours do seem parly like the general lag of the music tab that has been an inherent part of sense since i can remember, from even earlier than sense, maybe even back to touch flo 2

You're probably right. That's what I thought at first and that's why I haven't posted any of them as an "issue".
26th June 2010, 06:21 PM   |  #509  
Thanks Meter: 1

79 posts
Titanium
Is Titanium an option on any of the S2 ROM's?

I flashed LITE trying to get away from the RAM hungry ENERGY, DEEPSHINING ROMS, and i am loving it.

But while having those RAM hungry ROMs loaded, i developed a small fondness of Titanium, and would like to have the option.

I would move to PRO or FULL if TITANIUM was an option.

Another note, can i add TITANIUM as an option via .cab or other method?

Thanks for the great work JACKO's, i'm a believer.

Brandon
26th June 2010, 06:35 PM   |  #510  
Thanks Meter: 1

79 posts
P.S.
P.S. - Almost forgot, baking in Skype and Evernote. Brilliant.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread