Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][01.12.2011][WWE]Jackos S3 WM6.5 21913 + Sense 2.5/2.1|TF3D2.1

Tip us?

Showtime7
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos View Post
LOL, I just watched a T-mobile Touch Pro2 review... You have access to a MicroSD slot outside the cover... And a nice hole to reset the device without removing the cover X_X Pff, I'm so jealous...
lol well we can trade, just bought an HD2

Jackos
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 487
That's a pity You know, Virgina Beach is far form Warsaw/Wrocław ;]
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 Series 180GB + Samsung SSD EVO 840 250GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech G700s + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

Skrobel
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos View Post
So it does stop the music when you turn on shuffle?

Hmm, never tried that, I prefer to listen to my songs sorted by albums ;] I'll have a look.
Well, if I am to be honest I also use Music Player set to shuffle and repeat all on SkrobPRO ROM. And I am also experiencing strange behaviour sometimes.

It stops the music from time to time but it is just for 10-15 seconds and then it continues playing. I thought that it is some buffering inssue or something like this. It happens once every 8-10 minutes. I never experienced such a problem that the music would not continue at all.

Secondly sometimes when I press the "play" button (on the tab itself or on the HTC wired Remote headset) it just doesn't play at all. The time doesn't run and the "play" button does not become "pause" like it's supposed to be doing.

These issues are so rare though that I decided not to put them here or PM Jackos at all. But if somebody else says he has some issues - here are mine
Crrently: HTC One

Previously: HTC Touch Pro2
-----------------------------------------------
My contributions to the community:

xuanlap
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Waiting for version 1.2.
Thanks for sharing what you have.

msi233
Old
Thanks Meter 0
@Jackos: Can you include the package that can display both the battery meter and the time please?
Do you guy know any tool that can capture the screen and put it into the phone layout like this one:

Best regards,
HTC Touch Pro2 T7373
ROM: Jackos S2 ROM JackFULL v1.6 WM6.5 21887 + Sense 2.5
Radio: 4.49.25.91

pjw29
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrobel View Post
Well, if I am to be honest I also use Music Player set to shuffle and repeat all on SkrobPRO ROM. And I am also experiencing strange behaviour sometimes.

It stops the music from time to time but it is just for 10-15 seconds and then it continues playing. I thought that it is some buffering inssue or something like this. It happens once every 8-10 minutes. I never experienced such a problem that the music would not continue at all.

Secondly sometimes when I press the "play" button (on the tab itself or on the HTC wired Remote headset) it just doesn't play at all. The time doesn't run and the "play" button does not become "pause" like it's supposed to be doing.

These issues are so rare though that I decided not to put them here or PM Jackos at all. But if somebody else says he has some issues - here are mine
Well its nice not to be alone. Im using JackFull, but the way i figure jackos doing the roms, the cores are all the same. Your issues though not as extreme are similar to mine, though yours do seem parly like the general lag of the music tab that has been an inherent part of sense since i can remember, from even earlier than sense, maybe even back to touch flo 2

"It can't hurt to ask?!?!"

Current Phone - Google Nexus S By Samsung - Stock Rom with Launcher Pro

Past Phones -

HTC TouchPro 2 (Rhodium) - Great
o2 Orbit II (Polaris) - Crap
o2 Orbit (Artemis) - Worse

pjw29
Old
(Last edited by pjw29; 26th June 2010 at 12:04 PM.) Reason: update
Thanks Meter 0
HOLY ****!!! I may have found the cause of my woes, I read in some other post that error ridden mp3's cause sense music tab to do similar to what im experienceing, so I found an error checker and its still scanning but over 115 out of 2007 have an error in excess of 0.05%, not sure what that means, sure it cant be healthy! Think I need to resync my music in a more healthy method! Thats if my originals arent ****ed, going to put a test sample of safe ones on and see how the player copes!

EDIT: It seems alot better now, I am able to sync the memory card with media monkey, with a conversion rule to convert everything it syncs, may take an age, but it is going to reduce the errors and make it play cleanly, this means your ROM is pretty close to perfection and doesnt have any music player issues! WIN!!!

"It can't hurt to ask?!?!"

Current Phone - Google Nexus S By Samsung - Stock Rom with Launcher Pro

Past Phones -

HTC TouchPro 2 (Rhodium) - Great
o2 Orbit II (Polaris) - Crap
o2 Orbit (Artemis) - Worse

Skrobel
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjw29 View Post
(...)Your issues though not as extreme are similar to mine, though yours do seem parly like the general lag of the music tab that has been an inherent part of sense since i can remember, from even earlier than sense, maybe even back to touch flo 2
You're probably right. That's what I thought at first and that's why I haven't posted any of them as an "issue".
Crrently: HTC One

Previously: HTC Touch Pro2
-----------------------------------------------
My contributions to the community:

brandonbl79
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Titanium

Is Titanium an option on any of the S2 ROM's?

I flashed LITE trying to get away from the RAM hungry ENERGY, DEEPSHINING ROMS, and i am loving it.

But while having those RAM hungry ROMs loaded, i developed a small fondness of Titanium, and would like to have the option.

I would move to PRO or FULL if TITANIUM was an option.

Another note, can i add TITANIUM as an option via .cab or other method?

Thanks for the great work JACKO's, i'm a believer.

Brandon

brandonbl79
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default P.S.

P.S. - Almost forgot, baking in Skype and Evernote. Brilliant.