By NeoGraven, Member on 21st May 2014, 03:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th May 2016, 08:27 PM |#611  
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NizzoFoShizzo

Thanks for the guide, but zv4 is too sluggish, I actually want to update, not just bypass or prevent the notifications.

Check out android forums then. XDA was never too active with this phone. They have guides to install TWRP and then you can either go with a custom rom or flash a pre rooted factory rom via TWRP. Now I have been away from this phone for over a year now, but since you are on zv4, you will be fine.

27th May 2016, 11:46 PM |#612  
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NizzoFoShizzo

Thanks for the guide, but zv4 is too sluggish, I actually want to update, not just bypass or prevent the notifications.

In particular, I would check out this guide to install TWRP.
HERE
And here is a list of ROMs.
HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to QuickNET Tech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QuickNET Tech Ad-Free
15th June 2016, 03:14 AM |#613  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
i know its an old thread but i cant post new thread but i rooted my volt ls740 and install twrp 5 mins later it shutoff never came back when i put it on charger it just say 0% charge even after 5 hours. i tried every thing from download mod to recovery its not going any where. any idea?
15th June 2016, 05:14 AM |#614  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidarmy

i know its an old thread but i cant post new thread but i rooted my volt ls740 and install twrp 5 mins later it shutoff never came back when i put it on charger it just say 0% charge even after 5 hours. i tried every thing from download mod to recovery its not going any where. any idea?

Have you tried android forums for an answer, like the person below mentioned? This forum has little activity supporting this phone. Good luck.

[quote name="NizzoFoShizzo" post=67039271]Thanks for the guide, but zv4 is too sluggish, I actually want to update, not just bypass or prevent the notifications.[/QUOTE]<br />
Check out android forums then. XDA was never too active with this phone. They have guides to install TWRP and then you can either go with a custom rom or flash a pre rooted factory rom via TWRP. Now I have been away from this phone for over a year now, but since you are on zv4, you will be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to residentorca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift residentorca Ad-Free
27th July 2016, 10:50 AM |#615  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
don't remember
Phone unlocked, when programming don't remember prl and network settings

the data from one phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160727_133325.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	3825086   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160727_133433.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	3825087  
1st December 2016, 05:27 AM |#616  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Lg volt ls-740 is rootable
Quote:
Originally Posted by neograven

just got this phone from boost, comparable to the htc desire (zaracl). Seems to be a decent phone!

Has anyone done any work with it yet, as far as rooting and recovery?

stump root will work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg volt, ls740

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)