[REF] Rules of Acer Liquid A1 Development Section
I'm the new moderator of the Acer Liquid Forum.
Here are some rules for posting in this section :
1. Please post with a clear & clean subject, ie Please enclose the beggining of the thread
with the purpose :
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan
Slightly modified by myself
ATTENTION CHEFs and USERS!
Let's try to post our ROMs the following way:
[ROM][DATE]rom name and version (Build)[STATUS]
[ROM][01.10.10]LCR 1.7 [BIN xxxxx] [ONLINE] for example (The online is not mandatory)
[ROM][WWE][15.05.08]HTC OFFICIAL 1.93.456.2[ONLINE]
* If name is too long for Thread title, leave out the [STATUS] ([ONLINE], [OFFLINE])
For upgrade tools (HSPL, SSPL, CID, SIM, etc.), use:
For complete kitchens, use:
For projects, use:
For utilities, use:
[KITCHEN][Language]name and version (Build)
For requests, use:
For questions, use:
For themes, use:
For reference threads (tutorials, guides, etc.), use:
Items from moderators that need special attention will use:
[UTIL]name and version
Looks better, doesn't it?
and so on...
2. This is the Development Forum. If you have a question, please post it to the Discussion Forum. Only questions regarding dev will stay here.
3. If you think your thread may be sticked, just send me a pm
4. For any other questions, pm too.
5. Take a look here
to have some more usefuls infos/rules of global xda
6. Enjoy your Liquid
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7510)