For Sale: GPS Kit for XDAI/II / MDAII / Qtek 2020 / i-mate/S

Search This thread
Jun 14, 2004
This kit can converts your XDA Phone into a powerful, accurate and reliable satilatte navigation system.

Quite simply, this is the most comprehensive and neatest wired-solution for the these model of Pocket PC/Phone
XDAI/II / MDAII / Qtek 2020 / i-mate/SPVM1000 we've ever put together.
Everything you need for trouble free Satellite Navigation System (hardware only) is included - even down to the in-car mount,
the Cigarette Adapter Cable.

more info can be found at http://shop.wangtao.co.uk

Jun 14, 2004
hi vgakh

vgakh said:
Would you ship to Russia, St.Petersburg?

I am not sure how much to charge on top the kit. if you are really interested, i can find out tomorrow from postoffce.

let me know how much you willing to pay on top of that. email me pls.

cheers

nya2003uk

Jun 16, 2004
UK
is it bluetooth compatible ? and how would you say its different from the tomtom bluetooth receiver ?

regards

Naz

Jun 14, 2004
Hi nya2003uk

nya2003uk said:
is it bluetooth compatible ? and how would you say its different from the tomtom bluetooth receiver ?

regards

Naz

This is wired solution which comes with cable that connects directly to the back to your xda's syc/charge port (com1), therefore it has nothing to do with bluetooth.

hope this help, cheers

nya2003uk

Jun 16, 2004
UK
ok, but what i am tryin to get at is, i currently have a TomTom Bluetooth Receiver ... now what benefits what i gain by getting this type of gps receiver ? The one disadvantage i can see is that it isnt bluetooth, so more cables !!.. i would greatly appreciate if you could give me some pros and cons...

thank you.

Regards

Naz

cruisin-thru

Jul 20, 2003
Gloucestershire England.
nya2003uk said:
ok, but what i am tryin to get at is, i currently have a TomTom Bluetooth Receiver ... now what benefits what i gain by getting this type of gps receiver ? The one disadvantage i can see is that it isnt bluetooth, so more cables !!.. i would greatly appreciate if you could give me some pros and cons...

thank you.

Regards

Naz

If you already have a bluetooth gps receiver you dont need a cabled variety.

Jun 14, 2004
To nya2003uk

nya2003uk said:

thank you.

Regards

Naz

yes, you're right, bluetooth offer you tidier surroundings with less cable going around you. However if you do need to charge them in the car, you got problem. Because you can only charge one device at a time since you have only one cigarette power port in your car (unless you use cigarette hub which then gives you two or more cigarette socket)

What if you travelling a lot i.e. 2 or more hours of navigational need. Neither of your unit can keep you on for more the 2 hours, in fact far more less.

Now, with this Personal GPS Kit, you charge your PDA units as well as getting the data from the com1 port as it works same as that you put it on it’s cradle (syc/charge) at the same time.

Attachments

• drawing1.gif
    drawing1.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 1