FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

ORDER Social Group... For us with ORD (Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder)

19,468 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,552
 
By egzthunder1, Moderator Committee Lead / Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA on 26th March 2010, 04:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
watcher64
14th July 2010, 05:40 AM |#421  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Have you guys seen this from TMO , looks nice ... just wonder what mAh the battery is ...

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/AddOns/...alse&catCode=2
 
 
14th July 2010, 05:41 AM |#422  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

Well that explains a lot, you are a "WebGeek" , hahaha

My best friend does SEO stuff and Interface design for a web company, he is always using me for his Beta Tester .... (or calling me because he just borked his database and needs help with a "Friend Discount")

Much, much more than your common WebGeek... ass

I get used as a beta tester too... what's up with that crap?!
14th July 2010, 05:41 AM |#423  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snasearles

Must be...what other reason could there be for no post?

Duh! we're not over there stirring up ****?
14th July 2010, 05:42 AM |#424  
TheRomMistress's Avatar
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

Well that explains a lot, you are a "WebGeek" , hahaha

My best friend does SEO stuff and Interface design for a web company, he is always using me for his Beta Tester .... (or calling me because he just borked his database and needs help with a "Friend Discount")

Im jealous..I am the smartest one out of all my friends/family when it comes to computer stuff...and obviously, talking with you 2, thats not saying much. I am a self learner...went through computer science in college and thats where it ends. I cnvinced my husband to go for his degree in framework so maybe he can teach me something once he has been through it.

Until then, I rely on the knowledge of this thread and people like you
14th July 2010, 05:43 AM |#425  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

Have you guys seen this from TMO , looks nice ... just wonder what mAh the battery is ...

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/AddOns/...alse&catCode=2

Looks interesting... I wonder if they'll have it at the local stores? probably the same as the stock battery... as pathetic as that is. HTC really disappointed me with their battery choice for such a beast of a device.
14th July 2010, 05:44 AM |#426  
TheRomMistress's Avatar
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

Have you guys seen this from TMO , looks nice ... just wonder what mAh the battery is ...

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/AddOns/...alse&catCode=2

That looks awesome. I want one! I will tell my hubby to buy me one Thanks for the heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetguyaz

Duh! we're not over there stirring up ****?

Makes sence....
14th July 2010, 05:45 AM |#427  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snasearles

Im jealous..I am the smartest one out of all my friends/family when it comes to computer stuff...and obviously, talking with you 2, thats not saying much. I am a self learner...went through computer science in college and thats where it ends. I cnvinced my husband to go for his degree in framework so maybe he can teach me something once he has been through it.

Until then, I rely on the knowledge of this thread and people like you

Well, I've got about 15 years invested in my career... I better know a thing or two by now... don't know about Watcher though... he and I should be mortal enemies (he's a network admin and I'm a developer, kind of like oil and water). lmao
14th July 2010, 05:45 AM |#428  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Hey, sna, you said you moved to SJ 7 months ago? from where?
watcher64
14th July 2010, 05:45 AM |#429  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snasearles

Im jealous..I am the smartest one out of all my friends/family when it comes to computer stuff...and obviously, talking with you 2, thats not saying much. I am a self learner...went through computer science in college and thats where it ends. I cnvinced my husband to go for his degree in framework so maybe he can teach me something once he has been through it.

Until then, I rely on the knowledge of this thread and people like you

Hey self taught will get the job done, but , that degree is what will let some 22 year old punk that does not know Dial-UP from an OC128, come in and steal your job. I used to work for a Telco , helped setup the entire Wireless 911 network in Indiana, now un-employed , WTH ... No not bitter at all ...

Also just to warn you, I am trying to quit smoking ..... Again ......
watcher64
14th July 2010, 05:48 AM |#430  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetguyaz

Well, I've got about 15 years invested in my career... I better know a thing or two by now... don't know about Watcher though... he and I should be mortal enemies (he's a network admin and I'm a developer, kind of like oil and water). lmao

HAHA, yeah that would be true, if we worked together, here we are all just , Phone Geeks .....

Been in the business 25 years or so ... the first computer I did work on when I was younger had 12" floppy disks, so yeah my age is showing ....
14th July 2010, 05:49 AM |#431  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

Hey self taught will get the job done, but , that degree is what will let some 22 year old punk that does not know Dial-UP from an OC128, come in and steal your job. I used to work for a Telco , helped setup the entire Wireless 911 network in Indiana, now un-employed , WTH ... No not bitter at all ...

Been there. I was development manager for a major financial firm 2 years ago... basically had my job handed to some young punk that *thought* he knew .Net. He was gone in 6 months but, then again, so was I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

Also just to warn you, I am trying to quit smoking ..... Again ......

[/QUOTE]

oh bloody hell... no, not on this thread damnit! smoking and flashing go hand in hand! How else are you gonna cope with the stress of a bad flash?! yelling? I THINK NOT!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addiction, flashing, flashing rom, obsessive rom updating, ord
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes