piperthedj

Sep 1, 2009
Illinois
OnePlus 7 Pro

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
Perfect!

This is a great gateway to get people into developing.

Snaps for Google.

bangout

Nov 2, 2008
Just signed up a couple hrs ago, can't wait to try it out

Sent from my European Vogue using XDA App

RHDScrambler

Mar 9, 2010
I signed up, but it looks like it requires a driver to connect the phone to Windows. Even with the dual mount sd widget the appinventor Windows program wouldn't recognize my Vogue.

drewden123

Mar 8, 2008
Does anybody know how long it takes to receive the download after submitting a request form? I'm very anxious to try this and I filled out the form yesterday

TheRealCod3r

Feb 3, 2010
Signed up. Looks amazing, just what a guy with no programming skills needs. Now, how long do we need to wait? That's the main question.

T

TheForgotten

Yeah I signed up two days ago. Hopefully we will receive download links within the next week or so. But this looks perfect for me. I've already done some of this building block programming with vB express. Its easy and fun to mess around with for sure.

Hatefly

May 26, 2010
Huntington Beach
Signed up for my Android device. Man, wish they had something like this for WinMo. Better yet, wish they had something like this for PC platforms!!

cmart207

Jun 6, 2010
ya I signed up, seems like awhile ago, I really want to try this out cant wait hopefully they accept my form thing

PanicMan

May 11, 2007
VS
I signed up, but it looks like it requires a driver to connect the phone to Windows. Even with the dual mount sd widget the appinventor Windows program wouldn't recognize my Vogue.

The Driver needed for Windows can be downloaded here: http://appinventor.googlelabs.com/learn/setup/setupwindows.html

Does anybody know how long it takes to receive the download after submitting a request form? I'm very anxious to try this and I filled out the form yesterday

After fill out the request form they say couple of weeks, as i know Google it means 2-3 weeks... So next or overnext week it should be there. Depending on how many ppl they want invite and how many have signed on...

drewden123

Mar 8, 2008
So...anybody who has gotten the invite should hook a brother up with the install file...*cough* PM

bdt1995

May 13, 2010
So...anybody who has gotten the invite should hook a brother up with the install file...*cough* PM

From reading the site with all the information and such i dont think its something you download, but more of a browser based tool. Not quite sure how that would work... But it did say in the browser. Chrome extension maybe?

And if you watch the video they are doing it from within the browser. So no download. Im assuming that its not open to anyone because the site says to go to the website that we sign up at. So when we start seeing a log in button there, we know were in business.