(ROM)(MTSLIDE) Superfly V1.0 7-16-2010 "This Can't Be Yogurt"

Search This thread
Jul 2, 2010
Just wanted to let everyone know that htcclay released a froyo rom last night. I haven't seen it up on here yet soo..

hxxp://forum.androidspin.com/showthread.php?t=2917

Last edited:

tonyriceroni

Dec 25, 2008
I downloaded this when he posts it off twitter yesterday, blazing fast rom and i love it. The only thing i think i dislike right now is that i cant seem to get vibrate to work

xenoletum

Sep 2, 2009
Also is this using ADW Launcher or did someone finally make a build with the stock nexus launcher? I personally can't stand using any additional Launchers, they've never run smooth in my experience with them.

point3x

Aug 31, 2009
love the rom super smooth but it can't read my sdcard .. now im thinking its cuz my sdcard isn't formatted to fat32 .. am i right ?

thatduderob

Mar 17, 2010
Loving this rom as well... consistently getting 8's on linpack.
As far as SDCard it was driving me nuts.. If you back up all your data from the card than select on card and format I was able to get it to be seen. Recopied data to card and it was working like a charm.
(Yes i had it partitioned with ext. Formating in windows, common problem people have, did not work and our recovery does not have easy user interface to clear out partitions like the G1.)

jriv

Apr 13, 2010
Princeton,MN
What's the difference between this and eugenes? Just wondering if its worth using this instead of eugenes because I hate having to wipe and set my phone up all over again.

sent from my rooted slide running cm6

Azrael.arach

Jul 5, 2010
So far running great. Would love to know how to change the colors of the clock in the top bar. Black on black sucks for reading the time.

Sent from my Htcclay's Superfly Slide 3G using XDA App

Fordude

Jun 8, 2010
Minneapolis
www.shoutlife.com
anyone else noticing the From line ">" disappearing when in Gmail listing email messages?

When I scroll through my list, they disappear and then come back after I stop my scroll.

I really like this ROM and it is the fastest ROM I have installed yet. Very noticeably faster!

I would also like to be able to wake the device with the track button, small feature but by no means a show stopper! I might look into this further and see if I can add this myself.

Kudos to Eugene and Clay as always!

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
anyone else noticing the From line ">" disappearing when in Gmail listing email messages?

When I scroll through my list, they disappear and then come back after I stop my scroll.

I really like this ROM and it is the fastest ROM I have installed yet. Very noticeably faster!

I would also like to be able to wake the device with the track button, small feature but by no means a show stopper! I might look into this further and see if I can add this myself.

Kudos to Eugene and Clay as always!

The trackball settings are right in Settings...CyanogenMod Settings...Input Settings...no need to look further. Did I hear that an ext is needed for THIS froyo rom? In Eugene's I believe he said don't use an ext correct me if I'm wrong!

Last edited:

chrisinaz

Sep 2, 2009
Anyone else notice that the "BIOS" boot screen says "Loading Android 2.1" on it? Hahaha

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
Yep Yep!

Anyone else notice that the "BIOS" boot screen says "Loading Android 2.1" on it? Hahaha

Yes, sir...I did before I went to work...I was like oh crap...did they post the wrong ROM????...and I think I saw SlideMeRoot on there, too. Just a little scare..cuz I was rushing into work. Didn't wanna be ticked off all day, w/ the wrong Rom. lol. My phone is a staple of my job. :D

HighRidas

Jun 29, 2009
Boston
The trackball settings are right in Settings...CyanogenMod Settings...Input Settings...no need to look further. Did I hear that an ext is needed for THIS froyo rom? In Eugene's I believe he said don't use an ext correct me if I'm wrong!

no using an ext partition will give you the 'blank card or unsupported format' error as in Eugenes

htcclay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2008
Atlanta
Hey...
Would anyone like to fix/make/change the 2.1 "BIOS" to 2.2 for Superfly and name?
If so get me on twitter. :)
In Christ
Clay

sino8r

Sep 7, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
What's the difference between this and eugenes? Just wondering if its worth using this instead of eugenes because I hate having to wipe and set my phone up all over again.

sent from my rooted slide running cm6

just use nandroid. it backs up current rom and restores perfectly. but you can only use it on that particular rom. its great to test out new roms and good back to old faithful quickly and easily.