After buying my Topaz I realized only VGA devices have 9 icons, WVGA versions have 12, so I decided to make my own screen. I've been working on this new action screen for a while and here is the final version.
Thanks to the guys that helped some weeks ago!
I used the NRG wallpaper theme and DINIK's Icons. I think it will fit in any NRG builds.
I attached the files and a Preview image to see if you like before installing it.
Here is the steps (which also can be found on readme.txt inside the .rar file) for the installation:
Action Screen with 12 buttons - VGA Devices Only
* Animated icons, they will "shrink" when clicked!
* All icons are properly aligned.
To install the action screen follow the steps below:
1- Copy all files to your device;
2- Open Total Commander and browse to the "files" folder;
3- Copy all files inside "files" folder to "Windows" folder on your device.
* Start/Total Commander
* Press ctrl icon
* Select all 26 files
* Go to: File/"Copy/Move"/Tree
* Click on Windows folder and press OK
* Press Copy
4- Import the ActionScreen.reg to Windows Registry
* Start/Tools/Registry Editor
* Click on the first icon (the thunderbolt)
* Browse to ActionScreen.reg
* Press Done
5- Terminate HTCActionSCreen.exe process
* Start/Tools/Task Manager
* Make sure it's in the Process tab
* Find HTCACtionScreen.exe
* Select and keep pressing until the menu appears
* Click: Terminate / Yes / OK
6- Go to Home Screen and press the Action button
PS: If you want to restore the old Action Screen with 9 buttons, follows steps #4 to #6. But istead of loading ActionScreen.reg, import Restore.reg.
Hope you enjoy!
PM if you have any suggestion.
Cab File can be found here
. (thanks to JVH3)