Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 52,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|July 4|RAPH| ..`..-|Energy| 21916|29022 - Sense 2019 / 2.1 / Titanium

Tip us?

tomo_keitai
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH3 View Post
After a flash, you can fully sync using wifi before putting your sim in. The transfer of the data is faster. I suspect the processing is as well, since it can't recieve phone calls or texts until the SIM is in. I sync beween 400 to 600 emails from exchange every flash. Then when you put your SIM in, it is ready to go.
Ah yea, i did sync with wifi before putting in my simcard. But now it just wont let me connect with my data connection

rcartolano
Old
(Last edited by rcartolano; 7th August 2010 at 07:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Default Action Screen for VGA with 12 icons

Hi guys,

After buying my Topaz I realized only VGA devices have 9 icons, WVGA versions have 12, so I decided to make my own screen. I've been working on this new action screen for a while and here is the final version.

Thanks to the guys that helped some weeks ago!

I used the NRG wallpaper theme and DINIK's Icons. I think it will fit in any NRG builds.

I attached the files and a Preview image to see if you like before installing it.

Here is the steps (which also can be found on readme.txt inside the .rar file) for the installation:
Action Screen with 12 buttons - VGA Devices Only
* Animated icons, they will "shrink" when clicked!
* All icons are properly aligned.

To install the action screen follow the steps below:

1- Copy all files to your device;
2- Open Total Commander and browse to the "files" folder;
3- Copy all files inside "files" folder to "Windows" folder on your device.
* Start/Total Commander
* Press ctrl icon
* Select all 26 files
* Go to: File/"Copy/Move"/Tree
* Click on Windows folder and press OK
* Press Copy
4- Import the ActionScreen.reg to Windows Registry
* Start/Tools/Registry Editor
* Click on the first icon (the thunderbolt)
* Import...
* Browse to ActionScreen.reg
* Press Done
5- Terminate HTCActionSCreen.exe process
* Start/Tools/Task Manager
* Make sure it's in the Process tab
* Find HTCACtionScreen.exe
* Select and keep pressing until the menu appears
* Click: Terminate / Yes / OK
6- Go to Home Screen and press the Action button

PS: If you want to restore the old Action Screen with 9 buttons, follows steps #4 to #6. But istead of loading ActionScreen.reg, import Restore.reg.

Hope you enjoy!

@rcartolano
PM if you have any suggestion.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ActionScreenPreview.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	368709

Action Screen.rar

Cab File can be found here. (thanks to JVH3)

ardavila73
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcartolano View Post
Hi guys,

After buying my Topaz I realized only VGA devices have 9 icons, WVGA versions have 12, so I decided to make my own screen. I've been working on this new action screen for a while and here is the final version.

Thanks to the guys that helped some weeks ago!

I used the NRG wallpaper theme and DINIK's Icons. I think it will fit in any NRG builds.

I attached the files and a Preview image to see if you like before installing it.
Awesome! Thank you very much!
HTC Fuze
ROM: Energy Cookie 2.0 Sencity Jan 6 2011
Radio: 1.14.25.35

blast0id
Old
Thanks Meter 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH3 View Post
I have included the Long_PTT and Short_PTT issues, with 2 solutions. Tarkim's or The 2 shortcuts.
yet another reason to have this app cooked... it's just too good, too powerful, and for those who don't care to take the time to use it, won't even notice that it's there...

HTC M7 Viper0ne + ElementalX
protected by otterb0x defender

[DEV TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER
[DEV TOOL] easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER

┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐ ! FAH Q H8RZ ! ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
_ _ _ _ ! - VOTE FOR FREEDOM - ! _ _ _ _
_ _ _ Respect existence or expect RESISTANCE!

DiMaggio < Rapheal < Vision < Ruby < M7
2005 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >> Today
CLICK HERE FIRST - BEFORE REPLYING!

snapieee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomo_keitai View Post
Thank for you reply! Ok so i tried what you wrote, but i go online without a problem through data with IE. I have tried both soft and hard reset, which doesn't change anything :/ Also tried what you said, to open IE and then try to send/receive mails.. But still same problem. Very weird, because it works with wifi, but not with my data connection that although works with other apps..
That is really weired. The only thing that i can say now is make sure that your data connection is enabled and turned on in the Comm Manager. In addition, make sure that the Dialup connection isn't turned off by the Data controller at start menu > internet > data controller.

Good luck!!
HTC Fuze (AT&T)
Energy.RAPHAEL.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.06

Radio: 1.14.25.35 OliNex HSPL 1.90

snapieee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
As stated in post# 5 by JVH3 that series ROMs don't rotate apps through the G-Sensor. There are 3rd party apps to handle this, such as ChangeScreen. I tried that mentioned app but it was really slowing my device. I searched on the internet and I found an amazing free app it is called Gyrator. It can be downloaded from here or from the file attached to my post.

I hope it will be useful for all.
Attached Files
File Type: cab gyrator.cab - [Click for QR Code] (36.6 KB, 48 views)
HTC Fuze (AT&T)
Energy.RAPHAEL.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.06

Radio: 1.14.25.35 OliNex HSPL 1.90

bllohin
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I am using Standard Energy 23673

This might be simple, but I can't find the way to change alarm sound. I have my old sound from htc tornado and I like to use it.
If I knew where is the file located I would go and replace it with my file which I can name same as this one so it replaces it.

By the way, what is the difference between 23673 and 21911 ?

Thank you

rcartolano
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bllohin View Post

This might be simple, but I can't find the way to change alarm sound. I have my old sound from htc tornado and I like to use it.
If I knew where is the file located I would go and replace it with my file which I can name same as this one so it replaces it.

Thank you
I think you just have to copy the sound file to Windows directory and it will appear in alarm sound list.

23xxx builds have the icons on the bottom and are more finger friendly. (some apps are not properly displayed because the bottom bar is bigger then before)

21xxx have the start icon on the top, (IMO seems faster), and are linked with HTC volume control (I really like this feature, its the biggest reason I'm using 21xxx). It is said that 21xxx are more stable, but I'm not sure about it. Both of them seems fine.

jul644
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bllohin View Post

Thank you
23xxx is big soft buttons at bottom and 21xxx is sleek bars

change the alarm clock sound? i dont know how to use a user one but u can changed it to one of the options
HTC Touch Pro-->HTC Touch Pro 2-->HTC Desire-->HTC Legend-->Acer Luiquid E-->Nexus One-->SE X10-->HTC HD2-->Nexus One-->HTC Hero-->LG Optimus 7-->HTC Incredible S-->HTC Sensation 4G-->Motorola Razor V3-->Nokia 2610-->SE X10-->HTC Wildfire S-->HTC Desire Z-->HTC Incredible S-->HTC Sensation 4G-->HTC Raider-->HTC EVO 3D-->HTC Incredible S-->Xperia Arc-->HTC Amaze-->HTC Evo 3D-->IPhone 4-->HTC Evo 3D-->Xperia Play-->HTC Raider-->Nokia 920-Matte Black
Drop Box Referral, give 500 MB to me and get 500 MB for you ---> http://db.tt/o00MBOW

blast0id
Old
Thanks Meter 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by jul644 View Post
and 21xxx is sleek bars
sleek bars? if you ad the height of both bars, on both versions together, they are the same "total" height...

I wouldn't call 21xxx bars "sleek" but I guess that's purely semantics and I probably shouldn't even be commenting... lol...

as for the change user alarm tones, this is possible... alarm tones I believe have to be in .wav format and put them in the \Windows folder...

HTC M7 Viper0ne + ElementalX
protected by otterb0x defender

[DEV TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER
[DEV TOOL] easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER

┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐ ! FAH Q H8RZ ! ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
_ _ _ _ ! - VOTE FOR FREEDOM - ! _ _ _ _
_ _ _ Respect existence or expect RESISTANCE!

DiMaggio < Rapheal < Vision < Ruby < M7
2005 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >> Today
CLICK HERE FIRST - BEFORE REPLYING!

Tags
.sencity, best rom, dinik, energy, gtx, high quality rom-ness, htc touch pro, maxsense, rom 6.5 raphael energy, sense 2.5, speed(the good kind)