Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 48,242 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Making Your Windows Mobile (A Bit) More Android

Tip us?

bryanwayb
Old
(Last edited by bryanwayb; 31st July 2010 at 07:45 PM.) Reason: Some content is already posted
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Making Your Windows Mobile (A Bit) More Android

Boot Screen Animation And Splash Screen [WVGA]
I made this just because i like the Nexus One's boot screen and wanted something similar greeting me everytime I restart my phone.

Splash Screen Link: i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/bryanwayb/XDA%20Fourms/Splash_Screen.png?t=1280514641

Boot Animation Links:
(2 Loops)i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/bryanwayb/XDA%20Fourms/NexusOneAnimation.gif?t=1280514530
(4 Loops)i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab263/bryanwayb/XDA%20Fourms/NexusOneBootAnimationExtended4loops.gif?t=12806017 52

I'd love to post the actual links with a picture, but seeing how I'm a newbie I don't have that right yet. when i gain the ability to I'll post links and pictures. I need to be approved by a moderator.

Android System Sounds Download in attachment. (EDIT: I didn't do my research before posting, but the sounds have already been posted. Oops. But I'm leaving them up just in case someone stumbles upon this before the other post)
This includes notifications, ring tones, UI sounds, and alarms. I extracted this and converted it from the .OGG format for use with WM.

Hope you like.

P.S. This is my first tribute to xda so yeah, I'm a newbie.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Android Sounds.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.33 MB, 414 views)

ncsportic
Old
Thanks Meter 8
thanks, however the sounds have been posted on the forum before :/ you could attach the images to your post (same way you attached the sounds) for the start up/down and it will automatically give a little 'preview' thumbnail users can enlarge by clicking on it

bryanwayb
Old
(Last edited by bryanwayb; 30th July 2010 at 09:33 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
lol yeah, i figured the sounds have. didn't check though. my fault. and yeah, still getting used to all the fourm stuff so things i post my seem a tad off.

also, about the pictures, i cant upload them as an attachment because it gets resized too small for WVGA screens and for some reason it doesn't like animated GIFs.

AdamiX
Old
(Last edited by AdamiX; 31st July 2010 at 01:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Please give pictures to [ IMG ]
After that it will looks like:

Splash Screen:........................................... ................................. Boot Animation:

Keep your work
Klikni><Click
hTC Desire HD, 7 PRO, Wildfire, Touch PRO & HD owner.
Running EnergyROM on Windows Phones, RCMix3d Runny with Sense 3.5 on Desire HD and stock ROM on Wildfire. HTC 7 PRO runs stock WP7.8. HTC One X is gone

Current phone - HTC ONE
Tags
android, animation, boot, sounds, splash