Earlier that week I saw a picture of and iphone with a homemade macro lens on it, so I was said to myself- If someone could do that to there Iphone and still hold it right, why cant I do that with my Nexus One? So I did.
It was a lot of trial and error, but eventually I got it, and took amazing pictures, beyond what I ever thought was possible with a phone.
To think our Nexus One's can take almost professional quality photos! I think you will be just as amazed with these pictures as I am .
Please note: These pictures were not edited in any way, just resized for your viewing pleasure!
I know what your thinking! "Hey how do I make one of those snazzy lenses for my super phone?" Well there are many different ways I am guessing, but I will tell you my technique!
-Thick Gauge Wire
-More super glue
-Disposable camera lens
If you dont have any of these materials, your looking at about $25-$35 USD.
1. Jack the camera lens from a cheapy disposable camera (anyway works, just make sure you dont dink around with the lens).
2. Wrap wire around the lens
3. Super glue it to the wire so it stays
4. Let it dry
5. Bend the wire so the lens fits directly in front of the camera sensor
6. Make it stay on your phone
7. Wrap electrical/scotch tape around the wire to avoid damage to your beloved Nexus One.
8. Take it for a test.
Remember- a lot of trial and error, so be patient. Also, these are very brief instructions- so be creative.
I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone or Camera, or anything.
Here is how mine looks:
If you like my idea and use it and post it around without giving me acknowledgment or credit, then you are clearly a basement dwelling virgin man child. Just sayin'
Please post comments on your thoughts, or if you do it, upload some pics and tell what you did and how it went, cause I am just as curious as you
Donations are appreciated, but never mandatory