BT ActiveSync Problem on XdaIIs Solved

OP abahtupank

29th January 2005, 02:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi SiliconS,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. My Xda can ActiveSync via Bluetooth now. I am very happy with it.
It was 3 weeks after upgrading, I searched thru the posting on the Internet. I share my problem and request help. Almost everyday looking the site waiting for the reply.
Tonight is my great night, you came with suggestion and solve my problem.
After I removed bonding device, I performed Soft Reset. On Bluetooth Setting, I unchecked Passkey Require, uncheck Inbound and Outbond Com Port, then select Start and continue rebounding device.
<Abah XdaII WM2003SE, Upgrade with Asian Version>

SiliconS, Wrote : <<Maybe a stupid question, but did you re-create the ActiveSync bluetooth bond on your XDA2 before trying to use AS? I made this mistake after a ROM update a while ago.
After the ROM upgrade, don't just create a new bond to the PC through the Bluetooth page. You must go to Start -> Settings -> System -> Bluetooth Settings and then tap the 'Bluetooth ActiveSync Setup' button, which creates a bond ready for BT ActiveSync.
Of course, you may know this so this may seem like a silly suggestion, but this is the mistake I made after a ROM upgrade.>>
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread