[APP] WakeVoice : New original alarm clock (updated 12/05)

Search This thread

ADNFX Mobile

May 8, 2010
Paris
wakevoice.adnfxmobile.com
Description:
* As seen on TV! *
* Free demo version available *
* New: change the voice directly into the app *

Summary:
Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
- Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
- Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed

Details:
Waking up is not an easy thing for you? You have never found the alarm clock you needed?
Why not try WakeVoice!

WakeVoice can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that's not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it's your phone's turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)... choose what you want to hear.

Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times...) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.

Warning: don't force app2sd with WakeVoice. It's not recommended by Google for an alarm clock app. Furthermore, you'll have issues with Android Market updates.

Screenshots:
device20111205200255.png
device96.png
device20111205200532.png

Try it now for free:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adnfxmobile.wakevoice.lite

Last edited:

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Hi All,

I'm here to present you a new app that will hit the market within 24-48 hours. Its name? WakeVoice. But, what's so original about it?

Description:
WakeVoice will quickly become your best friend when awakening. In fact, your alarm clock will never be as before. The fun, the joy and the pleasure will seem natural now in early morning. To obtain that, you can rely on many features including the innovative and particularly significant voice features. Indeed, via speech synthesis (tts), your alarm clock will speak to you. It will announce customize message, weather forecast and latest news. Furthermore, due to the enability of voice recognition, you will be able to stop the alarm clock directly from your bed without touching your phone and only by your voice. For instance, saying "STOP" when alarm is ringing will easily stop it. Adding services currently available (weather, news) and many more to come (horoscope, ephemeris, MP3 playlists, radio, calendar, night mode, and others) WakeVoice truly becomes the complete and ultimate alarm clock you lacked. A major addition will remain the high level of customization possible. Whether the number of alarms (unlimited), days of programming, chime, buzzer, the maximum number of snooze and much more, everything is fully customizable by your care! And little more is embodied by the skins and other unlockable bonus in the application via "Easter Egg" or specific actions.

Screenshots:
(waiting to be allowed to post pictures)

Is it free?

ADNFX Mobile

May 8, 2010
Paris

MillyMoo106

Feb 16, 2009
Sounds amazing! The dream is to have an alarm app which reads out a time and a todo list or something like that, maybe with the weather after.

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
I need an alarm that throttles me with a heavy object until I'm actually out of the bed entirely. I'm champion of sleepsnoozing. I either ignore the alarm or I just hit Snooze and sleep another 5 minutes.

Current alarm I'm using only lets me snooze so many times, but I still manage to laze through it.. I think I need to put it up on the bed and make it vibrate, maybe that'll get me going.

Interested to see where this one goes, looks interesting...

ADNFX Mobile

May 8, 2010
Paris
On this day good sir, you made a dream of mine come true.

I am truly happy for that :) ... I hope that you will enjoy this app as soon as it lands on Android Market :D

I need an alarm that throttles me with a heavy object until I'm actually out of the bed entirely. I'm champion of sleepsnoozing. I either ignore the alarm or I just hit Snooze and sleep another 5 minutes.

Current alarm I'm using only lets me snooze so many times, but I still manage to laze through it.. I think I need to put it up on the bed and make it vibrate, maybe that'll get me going.

Interested to see where this one goes, looks interesting...

In the previous beta versions, there were some features for the "champion of sleepsnoozing" and the most difficult persons to wake. Yet, they were removed to focus on the vocal features and data options (News, Weather...). Yet (again), they will be coming back as plugins in the app in a near future :D

jahnile

Jun 17, 2010
www.rootznculture.com
This is def.ly an upgrade to most stock alarm clock that's out there. Will be checking the Market within the next 24 hours to see if I can grab. Would love to try it in the morning 08/05/10... :rolleyes:

DaveHTC200

Oct 2, 2008
This sounds very interesting!
Looking forward to trying it out!

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
Thanks!!!!

There will be two versions on Android Market. One free and the other one will be at 1.49€. The free one will be the same as the paid one only with "number of use" limitation. Screenshots will be on the first topic in any moment now.

Thank you for the reply. The reason I was asking for this is because you cannot promote paid apps on XDA unless you have either a free version of provide it to the community as a free resource. Since you do have a free version, I guess that goes out the window :)

You are going on the Portal, btw :)

ADNFX Mobile

May 8, 2010
Paris
@DaveHTC200
Thank you Dave! It will lands on Android Market (only the free one for the moment) in any minute now.

@egzthunder1
Thank you for your explanation! I wasn't aware of this rule on XDA. :)

Currently, I have 80 users that are playing with the LITE version. It seems that the app is stable. I will upload it on Market within 30 minutes from now I hope.

ADNFX Mobile

May 8, 2010
Paris
According to first Market comments, the application works well for french people with french phones. However, it seems like a lot of english phones have force close ... and then so, they give me a bad mark :( (logical). Any of you have the same issue??

EDIT: I just remove temporarily the application from Market. There is definitively something going on with non french phones. But I am unable to see what! If a few people from XDA (4-5) with american phones are ok to test the LITE application for me. I will give them a free version of the FULL one if it works fine then.
(contact be via mail or PM on XDA)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That looks really good! When will the new UI be released?
    @inuyasha84 : I don't know if this missing feature is so important but you're right, it would be great for some users (like you).

We will add this on our (long) to-do list !
    Its working great!!!! :D Thanks,....
    Sorry for this delay, but we are in Barcelona for a few days (Mobile World Congress) so we are very busy :/

We will look to your translations ASAP !
    looks awesome, although I'm not sure about the voice activation for me. One of the main things that wakes me up in the morning is that fact that I have to think about turning the alarm off, instead of just saying "stop" and rolling over

You know voice activation is a "feature" or option right? You can also use this alarm to have you to physically turn off the alarm by pressing one of the phones buttons.