Thanks Meter 37
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: I'm Guessing your mom isn't a valid city
[ADW.Themes] Stock Slide Themes *Update - 8/19/2010*
Because apparently the general population can't use common sense, this is a video on how to apply: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i4L0i7zk48
A .zip is linked at the bottom which holds all of the themes. Each theme has two separate versions, one using the Sense application icons, the other using the slide application icons.
The themes are of the stock Slide themes (Nest, Hoops, LightShow, Wildflower, Surf, Nature, and Palazzo) made from images by HTC (I only made them compatible with ADW).
2. For some reason I could not get the vertical scrolling screen to display the app background correctly so you will have to use the Galaxy S drawer unless you don't mind the select/press/normal images not lining up. *Problem with the Stock Launcher Code (Which ADW uses)*
3. Landscape is ugly, sorry, it just is.
4. When adding an app to the hidden dock, the right side of the highlighted dock does NOT reach the edges of the screen, I'll look into this.
5. Scrolling is low quality, it's just an Android thing.
6. The nature theme looks a little odd on the app bar.. thing. It has vertical lines and unfortunately, the way I understand .9's, they like to stretch. It was either have one really long line or lots of lines slightly larger than the original image. I chose the latter.