MY|MESSAGES

Search This thread

rmg

Mar 8, 2005
Hi, To drag up an old thread, does anyone know of any **reliable** freeware or shareware that will display network operator / signal strength / sms info on the today screen?

Thanks.

wm2003SE

Dec 6, 2004
Lovely thread

Just came across this. Special thanks to rmg for bringing up this old thread but i really feel the cause and effect of a failure developer who still believe that he did a good job instead of accepting opened and genuine critism from everyone here.

JGUI, your phone profile no matter what version is still a failure and u know what, your previous phone profile v3.1 is still the best. Suprisingly, i tot that a newer version is always better than the older but u just did the exception here. Older is better.

Nevertheless, pls dont give up and keep on paying attention on troubleshooting the bugs found in your 1st program instead of creating new features. People don easily forgive your mess....Just do the right thing and listen to all the said here in this forum....

Last but not least, try to buck up your skill instead of running away from critisism.

Good Luck :lol: