post-696397-1282293986_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1282294019_thumb.png

Landscape
post-696397-1282294068_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1282294081_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1282294107_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1282294120_thumb.jpg

Hi Friends,
time for a new gift....... a new Titanium skin..!!!!

This skin is a creation of the authors "sv0911 feat master_lie feat bol422"
based on my Titanium FULL SCREEN WEATHER, NeoTitanium by drkfngthdragnlrd & Shadow Neo Skin by greatbal

The idea, impulse and the driving force behind this all for creating this skin and most of the work goes to bol422
Big thanks to bol422 and master_lie

This skin is created to work with special modificated fullscreen weather images based on "Burning Sun" created
by me and is a full working WWE theme which contains also lot of plugins and some software.. You don´t have to use
the titanium fullscreen weather if you don´t like it the skin will work perfectly anyway..!!!!!
Soon all other full screen weather themes will also be available for this skin...!!!
Look at post #4 to choose the theme you like to use..!!!!!

We checked this work for several weeks on different roms, last rom i checked and also in use by myself is the
Windows Mobile 6.5.3 build 23128 RC2 (CFC Compressed Manila 2016) from the latest HD2rom cooked by
the great cooker "shadowangel". I´m using it with Windows default.

The skin contains the following plugins:

CMultiClock by genix9
Notifications v1.3 by larbke666
PIGEON!Today by Aspire89
CVolume by duhhh
CNitrogen & CGPS v1.0 by oldsap
CManila menu by kane159
Favorite People by AppStar
Comm Manager v0.32, CLauncher, CQuickNotes, CHeroClock by chriscsh
TitaniumMVBalance 0.1b by .:LynX:.
Based on the MVBalanceCmd by MalVal
Titanium Weather by showaco
TWolf Multiplugin by twolf

It supports the following standard plugins:

CClock
CMyPhoto
CMusic
CAppointments

It contains the following software:

MortScript -4.3b15 by Mirko Schenk
CHome Editor v1.6 beta by showaco
FSMenu by IEHBR_NEW
kvvQuickMenu by kvv@home

The used icons are based on:

FiRESTORM iCONSET by Lechux

Installation instruction: (Soon also FAQ´s and everything related to it.. on post #2 but its under construction..)

FOR WQVGA (240x400) PLEASE LOOK AT POST #3

FOR USING NEOMIX DARK ON NON ENGLISH ROMS: Look at post #2

Step 0 :blink:
Download the zipfile called: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng

If you prefer using winrar download this file called: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng.rar

Step 1 ;)
This zipfile contains a cab and a folder called: "NeoMix Addon". Place this folder on your "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

If you like to use this skin with my fullscreen weather themes (you can find in post #4..) just make sure that the folder called: "Fullscreen Weather" is placed on the same divice like the "NeoMix Addon" folder..!!!!

Step 2 :rolleyes:

-- Install sdkcertsnew2015 (if you also use the full screen weather otherwise you don´t need it)
Download it here: sdkcertsnew2015

-- No need to have TitaniumWeather installed (complete installation/including also mortscript.exe)..

-- Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Install the cab (NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Enable Windows Default.. (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Tap onto the right softkey for settings and starting the skin..!!! :D

You can choose different styles, clocks and backgrounds like glassy and so on..!!
It´s very easy to setup and to style it the way you like it..!!!!!! B)

I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!.

Enjoy friends
and you are as allways very welcome with response and.... "Screenshots" B)

Greetings
from sv0911
feat master_lie
feat bol422

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE 23.08.2010 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi friends,

i attached to post #40 on page 4 a cab for fix known little issues/bugs by using this skin with 6.5..
we tested it on: WM 6.5 21845.5.0.62..!!

Select Classic type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.
Disable titanium.
Install NeoMix Dark 6.5 Fix.
Enable titanium
Select Extended type NeoMix Dark from settings: select sort of hours.
Enjoy

I also attached a little cab for the 6.5.3 users This removes duplicate Appointment at extended hours..
this fix is also already included in the cab above for the 6.5 users..

More fixes if necassary or already mentioned will come soon...
Greetings
sv0911

Last edited:

sv0911

May 1, 2010
FAQ´s and everything related to it.. (This post is under construction..)

Greetings from our friendly, sexy looking and patient customer/supportservice:
attachment.php

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TO ALL OUR FRIENDS WHO LIKE TO USE THE SKIN......

Please,
!! Be always careful with editing any mscr or cpr, unless you know exactly how to do it,
because otherwise it makes it a little hard for us to find the issue and to give you "quick" support..!!
The best way before changing anything at the skin by yourself is to ask if we maybe can help you...!!! :)

Please make also sure that you realy read carefully the first and second post on this thread..!!
We also recommend to read also some of the other posts here on this thread because most of the members
here are good pal´s
post-696397-1279365181.gif
and most of them are also willing to help you too..!!

So please.........
make sure to explain with a few details what exactly not working for you..!!
You can for example mention which rom you are using, the steps you have done for installation or setup,
which language you are using on your rom, maybe also upload a screenshot with the issue and so on....
Greetings

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

LITTLE UPDATE FOR BUGFIX.......................

this for WWE (English) and non English (..EU) fix cab will correct a little bug in the analog clock (time between 12:00 and 01:00 correcting the pointer..)
and which have also a little surprise function for you regarding to titanium weather options...
In the weather settings menu you will have the opportunity to disable the full-screen weather...!!

To install it disable first the windows default and than install it and make soft-reset..!!!

Greetings
sv0911

................................................................................
................................................................................

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for using the skin on NON ENGLISH ROMS (working so far only on 6.5.3):

Download this rarfile called: NeoMix_Addon.rar

Step 1 ;)
This rarfile contains a folder called: "NeoMix Addon". Place this folder on your "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

Download the zipfile called: NeoMix Dark 6.5.3 EU WVGA

This zipfile contains 2 cabs:
1: SDRenamer.cab
2: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 EU_Eng.cab

-- Disable first default Titanium today screen (Samsung Settings: Items on Today: Windows Default)

-- Install """"FIRST"""" the cab 1 called (SDRenamer.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Install """"SECOND"""" the cab 2 called (NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 EU_Eng.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device again..

You can choose different styles, clocks and backgrounds like glassy and so on..!!

If you like to use this skin with the special fullscreen weather, then install sdkcertsnew2015 Download it here: sdkcertsnew2015 and look at post #1 for further instructions..!!

I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by installing this cab!.

Enjoy friends

Greetings
from sv0911
feat master_lie
feat bol422

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

TURN ON THE CONNECTIVITY (bt, wifi ect):

Tap on the clock on your todayscreen then a new picture with several icons on
will appear, push/move up the screen (screenshot1) and tap on the wifi icon (screenshot 2) and hold it a second
like on the attached screenshots here..:
post-696397-1282338576_thumb.png
post-696397-1282338586_thumb.png

Then you can choose for example the wifi 1 option and also bluetooth a.s.o...!!

How to setup "Alarm on/off":

Tap on the clock on your todayscreen then a new picture with several icons on will appear....
post-696397-1285925489_thumb.png
post-696397-1285925500_thumb.png

Next,.. tap on the alarm icon and hold it a second, you will see as it turns from white to red....
post-696397-1285925508_thumb.png

Then the window for alarm opens and you can setup alarm..
post-696397-1285925514_thumb.png
post-696397-1285925536_thumb.png

When you done that, just return to your NeoMix Dark screen and tap on right softkey for
settings and choose "refresh chome"..
post-696397-1285925543_thumb.png

After that you will see on your screen that "alarm" is "on".....!!!!
index.php

FullscreenWeather doesn't work for me...

Scroll down to your titanium weather icon and tap on the right softkey for settings, there you have
the option "Fullscreen Weather Wallpaper"..
There you can choose the path (My Storage" or "Storage Card"..!!

Btw.: The fullscreenfolder on Storage Card or My Storage has allways to be named: Fullscreen Weather
in case you are using one of my Fullscreen Weather themes from my other threads..!

It is possible to slide through contacts, pictures and even writing sms, add contacs and so on..
Look at the screenshots where you can see how to do it..
In the glassy bottomlayer where the text apperas there you have 2 arrows, one on the left and one on the right..
depending on what backgroundimage you use it can be that it is little hard to see but you can also slide the text..

attachment.php

attachment.php

TO ADD A PROGRAM
You have to tap on the programicon then a window with options for .ink- or .exe-files will open,
there you can choose to add a program..

If its not working, please make sure that you installed the 6.5 fixcab on post #1 from this thread..!!!

Still i can't see the icon of the programs..?????

I think you didn't select the png as the program icon... If you didn't select the png for the icon, then it'll appear as red x circle...
here's the sequence: press ADD > select lnk/exe > select icon (PNG file)

I attached to this post some screnshots there you can see how i for example
add pimBackup (exe) to the programlist..!!

You can look for your icons and exe also under your windows device where most of the apps are located..!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Route the default Alarm program to Samsung's Clock or SPB Time:

Edit just the file called: items.ini located on: \Program Files\FSMenu and modify the path in this row:

[29]
name=Alarm
par_id=-1
type=0
exec=\windows\clock.exe
args=
image=bell.png
use_pict=1

I cant find how to enable the titanium plugins

Look for chome editor..??
You will find it in:
Start Menu/Utilities there you can enable/disable the titanium plugins and also choose the order of appearence..!!!
attachment.php

Setup Twitter:

EDIT 14.09.2010

Unfortunately at the moment the twitter plugin will not working anymore because the developer
for it has stopped working on it...

Please have a look on the original thread here:
Titanium Artesea Twm6.5r

Sorry friends,

there is nothing we can do about it right now....

Please use chome editor to disable it from your homescreen..!!!

Greetings
sv0911

How to uninstall the skin?

First you have to tap the right softkey and choose:

1: "Select sort of hours"
2: "classic"

Then back to settings

The last step is to tap on: "Shutdown NeoMix Clock"

After these steps disable "windows default" and make a uninstall through your settings
(On Omnia2 for example it is: WM Start Button left corner, Menu, Omnia Settings, Memory Settings,
Main Storage... There i can tap on uninstall the skin....)

Thats all...!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX GREAT IDEAS/SOLUTIONS FROM US AND OTHER MEMBERS XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here a location code database for the weathercodes from the great cooker "lioryte"..!!! Enjoy
image-9A0E_4C79ECAB.jpg

Attachments

• sunsearchers.jpg
    sunsearchers.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 50,151
Last edited:

sv0911

May 1, 2010
index.php

++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark" IN WQVGA RC by sv0911 feat master_lie feat bol422

post-696397-1284313497_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313511_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313521_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313530_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313541_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313550_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313557_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313565_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313580_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313588_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313605_thumb.png

Landscape

post-696397-1284313668_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313680_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313709_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313729_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313746_thumb.png
post-696397-1284313774_thumb.png

We checked this work for several weeks on different roms, last rom i checked and also in use by myself is the
i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 cooked by the great cookers "JN Foundation".

The skin contains the following plugins:

CMultiClock by genix9
Notifications v1.3 by larbke666
PIGEON!Today by Aspire89
CVolume by duhhh
CNitrogen & CGPS v1.0 by oldsap
CManila menu by kane159
Favorite People by AppStar
Comm Manager v0.32, CLauncher, CQuickNotes, CHeroClock by chriscsh
TitaniumMVBalance 0.1b by .:LynX:.
Based on the MVBalanceCmd by MalVal
Titanium Weather by showaco
TWolf Multiplugin by twolf

It supports the following standard plugins:

CClock
CMyPhoto
CMusic
CAppointments

It contains the following software:

MortScript -4.3b15 by Mirko Schenk
CHome Editor v1.6 beta by showaco
FSMenu by IEHBR_NEW
kvvQuickMenu by kvv@home

The used icons are based on:

FiRESTORM iCONSET by Lechux
Installation instruction: (Soon also FAQ´s and everything related to it.. on post #2 but its under construction..)

You need to download:

2 CABS and 1 Folder called:
NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng.cab
NeoMix Dark WQVGA Fix.cab
NeoMix Addon (Folder)

Download the zipfile called: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng

If you prefer using winrar download this file called: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng.rar

Step 1 ;)
This zipfile contains a cab and a folder called: "NeoMix Addon". Place this folder on your "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

If you like to use this skin with fullscreen weather, just download the theme you like to use in the right resolution which you can find in post #4..!!!! Place the folder also on "My Storage" or "Storage Card". Don´t worry, the script for full screen weather in the skins cab will recognise the folder you have choosen.

-- Install sdkcertsnew2015 (if you also use the full screen weather otherwise you don´t need it)
Download it here: sdkcertsnew2015

-- No need to have TitaniumWeather installed (complete installation/including also mortscript.exe)..

-- Install the cab (NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 RC Eng) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Install the cab (NeoMix Dark WQVGA Fix / you find the attached zipfile below this post..!!!!!!) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device again..!!!!

NOW.....:

Enjoy friends
and you are as allways very welcome with response and.... "Screenshots"
B)

Greetings
from sv0911
feat master_lie
feat bol422

XXXXXXXX

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for using the skin on NON ENGLISH ROMS (working so far only on 6.5.3):

Download this rarfile called: NeoMix_Addon.rar

Step 1 ;)
This rarfile contains a folder called: "NeoMix Addon". Place this folder on your "My Storage" or "Storage Card".

Download the zipfile called: NeoMix Dark 6.5.3 EU WVGA

This zipfile contains 2 cabs:
1: SDRenamer.cab
2: NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 EU_Eng.cab

-- Install """"FIRST"""" the cab 1 called (SDRenamer.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!

-- Softreset device..

-- Install """"SECOND"""" the cab 2 called (NeoMix Dark WVGA 6.5.3 EU_Eng.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!

Step 3 :rolleyes:

Download the zipfile called: NeoMix Dark 6.5.3 EU WQVGA

-- Install the cab called (NeoMix Dark WQVGA 6.5.3 EU_Eng.cab) to MAIN MEMORY!

NOW:

If you like to use this skin with the special fullscreen weather, then install sdkcertsnew2015 Download it here: sdkcertsnew2015 and look at this post above for further instructions..!!

Enjoy friends

Greetings
from sv0911
feat master_lie
feat bol422

XXXXXXXX

Last edited:

sv0911

May 1, 2010
SV0911 NeoMix Dark
post-696397-1286569510_thumb.jpg
FULL SCREEN WEATHER THEMES

Here i place from time to time all the Full Screen Weather themes specially created to fit the NeoMix Dark skin..!!

Just place the folder called "Fullscreen Weather" on the same device where your "NeoMix Addon" folder is located..!!

Enjoy

Greetings
sv0911

NeoMix Dark Platinum Weather
post-696397-1286580671_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580682_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580692_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580701_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580712_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580722_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580733_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580742_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580753_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580764_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580775_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580786_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580796_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580807_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1286580817_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Platinum Weather WVGA

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Platinum Weather WQVGA

NeoMix Dark Burning Sun
post-696397-1282293797_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1282293823_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284640473_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284640482_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284640491_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Burning Sun WVGA

Downloadlink: NeoMix Dark Burning Sun WQVGA

Fantasy Flash
post-696397-1284639436_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284639451_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284639465_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284639484_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284639502_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: Fantasy Flash WVGA

Downloadlink: Fantasy Flash WQVGA

Nightcoloured
post-696397-1284636563_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284636601_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284636582_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284636611_thumb.jpg
post-696397-1284636592_thumb.jpg

Downloadlink: Nightcoloured WVGA

Downloadlink: Nightcoloured WQVGA

Last edited:

joecruz

Jul 6, 2006
wow!! excellent skin!! great work!! by the way, does the messaging/sms tab also has a large preview screen like in the twitter and notes tab?

joecruz

Jul 6, 2006
thanks for the reply bol422!! also, perhaps a feature request...how about having the option to choose black fonts for light colored wallpapers/backgrounds?

biernes_atrece

Feb 18, 2009
www.404.com
my download stops at about 95%
mind having mirrors?

EDIT: download finish. but error in extracting. i think the zip file is corrupted. please check

Last edited:

rajivshahi

Account currently disabled
Oct 10, 2008
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
That looks great... definete sense killer... it will be less ram hungry than sense and looks great...:D:D:D... thanx for the hard work... and where is the download link or is it still under construction ???:confused::confused:

sv0911

May 1, 2010
To all our friends,

here a important message..!!!!!!!

When i tried to download the ChomeEditor 1.6 cab from showacos thread my
virus-software gave a warning and i canceled the downloadlinks to this
skin because it contains also chomeeditor... But it is/was a false warning..!!!!

If you get a warning because of chomeEditor malware or virus warning,
read this:

EVERYTHING IS OK...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several Virus Companys has got false positives which also containing chomeeditor in there database...!!!!!!
And this is not the first time that this happend.....!!!!!!!!

Here a message from AVG:

Unfortunately, the current virus database version may detect the mentioned virus on some legitimate applications. We can confirm that it is a false alarm. We would like to inform you that the false positive will be removed in the next Definitions update. Please update your AVG and if a new Definitions update was downloaded, check whether the file is still detected.

If you need to restore deleted files from AVG Virus Vault you can do it this way:
- Open AVG user interface.
- Choose "Virus Vault" option from the "History" menu.
- Locate the file that was incorrectly removed and select it (one click).
- Click on the "Restore" button.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Michal Skara
AVG Customer Services

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon i will give the links for download the cab free again..!!!!!!!!

Greetings
sv0911

biernes_atrece

Feb 18, 2009
www.404.com
spiritcrusher33

Thanks for your feedback.
We did it on 6.5.3.
Theoretically should work on 6.5.
If there are any problems, please let us know and we will make a correction.

Sorry for my bad English. Google translation

i downloaded 3x already and during extract i always get corrupt message.
won't go past 21.7MB download when file says 22.8MB

spiritcrusher33

Feb 15, 2008
kaufman tx.
got it installed on 6.5..so far so good. runs alittle slow.. but that might be cause im not on the correct build of windows. etc.. but so far im really digging this..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're welcome... ^^
    I'll give you link for great wallpapers: http://www.wizards.com/magic/Magazine/Downloads.aspx?x=mtg/daily/downloads/wallpapers

Hi again my friend... ^^

Yup, after some research, it seems that the Chome tab called some string that hardcoded in cmhome.dll. We'll see what can I do about this... Coz I really hate the M$ default...

Bro, could you please check on this old bug:
    post-681239-1282627183.jpg

I noticed that after updating RSS or Weather but cleared with Refresh Chome... But no more truncated top bar or missing icon, only those oversized background glitch...

Lil suggestion: How about the GPS icon and coordinate in the middle of CNeoMix extended skin... Coz the middle section is blank, below Alarm/Balance and above bottom box RSS and weather... It'll be nice... ^^

And I can't wait for your next release.... ^^
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK My Friend!!!

Cheers,
    Crescendo

index.php

Crescendo.....

Hi again bro...!!!
    Nice to have you here on board too...!!! :)
    We will take care about the old bug you mentioned and i hope that with our
    new update soon all old bugs will be resolved...!!!

Big thanks also for your suggestion.. Actually i wish to keep this space free because of that in the past many users requested it for the fullscreen weather which also soon all my themes will specially for this skin be realeased.... :) But also because we keeping this space free for some nice new stuff in the future.. But thats right now another story.. ;):D Maybe you can modificate it by yourself...?? But i suggest to wait with it after the update because it is a huge update with some nice surprises..

Btw. Sorry that i had not the opportunity to answer to your last post yet on modaco... but at least i have done it here now.. ;):D:cool:

Greetings to you bro..!!
    Soon the update will come..!!!!!!!!
    sv0911
    Is a QVGA version likely in the near future. I have bookmarked this page and visit it regularly in the hope that it will be released one day.

You are very welcome..!

Greetings
    sv0911