FAQ & TIPS
THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR GSM HTC TOUCH PRO/ HTC FUZE NOT FOR CDMA DEVICES.
How to flash?
1. Please read and understand Flashing your First GSM Raphael Rom (For Noobs) Guide
before starting to flash your Touch Pro. Follows the instruction on how to flash the Hard-SPL package (once only).
2. Download and extract The Neon ROM using WinRAR/7z.
3. Run RaphaelWrapper.exe to begin the flashing process.
5. After the first boot, do hard reset.
6. Please be patient while the custom work is being done.
7. Please be patient manila is a heavy UI and takes time to boot on our old devices.
8. All set, sitback and Enjoy.
Everytime I go to Sense home, Clock is changed to another time and flips to correct time. What' the problem?
[A] It's not a bug or problem. It's HTC Sense effect of home tab. Don't worry about it! If you don't like it, You can disable it. Read Here
When I'm reading a message in Messages tab, I can't go back to Sense. Actually there's no back button. What should I do?
[A] It's because of incomplete HTC Sense port. Use End Key to go back to Sense Home Tab Or Slide The Icon To Another Tab ( Contact or Call History) And then press back.
Default keyboard layout is set for HTC Touch Pro. If you have AT&T Fuze, switch your layout using ProFuze KB settings and soft reset you device. Keyboard Selector app is located in "Start Menu > Tools >Tweaks> ProFuze KB settings"
Sometimes maybe boot process stop or first boot customization hang without any progresses. This is not related to ROM bugs, it happens sometimes because of some reasons. If that happened to you, just Hard Reset your device and try again.
This ROM is compatible with GSM Raphael only. If your device is HTC Touch Pro or AT&T Fuze, you can use it. Other device (such as Sprint Touch Pro) cannot use this because this ROM doesn't support CDMA.
It's highly recommended to do a Hard Reset just right after flashing NBH file to the device.
Please don't change your theme to "cook" ( its there in the Theme Menu ) as that is the pre cooked theme with XDA_UC package; just ignore it.
[USING GPS TAB]
if you use the GPS tab and use it with an additional maps application, then point your tabs setting to your app. By tweaking the follwing Regs ( using PHMRegEdit found in Tools )
[IF YOU WANT IE BACK]
"BL_GPS_TomTom_Path"="\\Internal Storage\\Program Files\\Navigator\\Tomtom Navigator.exe"
Point it to your locati0on of maps and it will work fine. It goes for TomTom Googlemaps or iGO if you use those apps.
just check this reg key:
"1"=""\\Program Files\\Opera Mobile 10\\Opera10-armv4i.exe""
Change '0' to Internet explorer and '1' to \\iexplore.exe then reset the phone and it should be working then.
[IF YOU FIND THE HTC DIALER BUGGY]
- Sometimes the HTC dialer can be buggy in the titanium version ( it may show up a scroll bar or hide the End Keys - that is because the dialer has been ported to VGA from WVGA.
Anyways to get rid of the HTC dialer you can install this CAB Disable HTC Dialer
[IF YOU FIND THE AUDIO TOO LOUD]
- that is because i have set the AudioPara to the highest level, i personally find Raphael Speaker very silent, but if you want normal sound levels install this CAB here to restore default Volume levels AudioParaOrig.cab
If You Use Neon ROM Please Use This In Your Signature:
You Can Download It here
You Can Even Straight Away Copy This link http://nishneonrom.googlecode.com/fi...signature..png
Into Your Signature After Selecting Attach Image Option.
If You Find Any Bug:
Please Post On The Thread, And I will Try And Rectify It As Soon As possible.
If You Don't Like My ROM:
Please keep your comments to yourself, only constructive criticism.suggestions are welcome; any sort of flaming will not b tolerated and you may be sent on a vacation from XDA if you flame on this thread.
If You Like My ROM:
I'm very Happy That you like my ROM, Please post a thank you on the thread; that will motivate me to give you guys better next time, remember i have put in countless hours in getting this ROM together. And I don't want any donation
Thank You And Credits:
This ROM is not only my work, but i have used works of many others and they do deserve more than a thanks:
- Me ♥ My cupcake2301, Thank you for the patience :).
- jmckeejr - he is my inspiration, he is the one who got me into cooking, this ROM is dedicated to his Chrome ROM series.
- SchnitzelBrain - when i was a n00b, he was the one who answered all my foolish questions.
- Secc123 - he also answered my countless stupid questions.
- Captain_Throwback - he is my mentor, and the one who cooked the first Cutom ROM i ever flashed in my life, thanks Captain T.
- Programmatix - he has also helped me in many places, and i love his simple and clean Exquesite ROM series & ofcourse for the VGA port.
- Amarullz - he has been great to me, always helped me around.
- etoy - he has answered and solved many of my manila related bugs, and ofcourse ported many manila packages.
- NRGZ28 - he tought me to be not like a spoon fed baby, but like a chef who finds his own solution, hats off to you master chef. ( I borrowed your Download buttons, hope its ok. )
- Farmer Ted - he is a gem of a cook
- Wacky.banana - a very supportive friend/ co-mod.
- Hilaireg - for many of his contributions on the Raph section.
- Noonski - for his kitchen, it is perfectly compact.
- Tael - I love your ROM, and thank you for making those build Rollups ( also i copied a bit of your FAQ.)
- Dinik - for allowing me to use his wonderful work which is the backbone of my ROMs looks.
- kurt-willems - for allowing me to use his Manila Mods ( click they make my ROM look better.
- tacchan23 - i have edited and used his work click which enhance my ROMs looks.
- co0kie monster - for creating and letting me use the Co0kie Home tab.
- maxcy - for creating MaxSense UI.
- Da_G - for providing cooking tools and Rollups of Builds.
- jaguaralani - for the beautiful weather graphics.
- hubie - for his awesome weather theme, which i have tweaked abit.
- CRACING - my friend and a fellow chef.
- NATF - His ROMs were great, and he is one heck of a MOD.
- Timmymarsh - The other side of you is awesome !
- grzegorz10 - for creating the beautiful Dusk theme.
- All the developers whose apps/games/tweaks i have used.
- XDA-Developers - All the wonderful MODs and Admins of XDA.
*If I have not mentioned anyone who has contributed towards this ROM,
or whose work i have used and have not mentioned here,
i sincerely am sorry it was a mistake; please PM me and i will fix it immediately.
- Neon Manila
* I have not set any default landscape background, please do it as per as your wish go to set wallpaper and chose the one you want.
- Dusk Themed Manila
* I have not set any left soft key please go to settings and do so as per your needs.
- Titanium Only
* As this ROM is light and clean, it does not have HTC packages, however if you want to add the much liked USB to PC package for easy connectivity go Here.
- If You Don't Like HTC Messeging Client - Install Zenyee HTC Messeging Disable CAB and do a soft reset.
- If You Want PIM Backup - Just Download This. It is an .exe so just put it somewhere on your phone and use it.
- If You Want Advance Config Tool - Downlaod It From Here And Install It.
WARNING: PLEASE DON'T CREATE ANY MIRRORS, I WILL UPLOAD IT TO MULTIPLE HOST SITES. FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY HOST YOU WANT.
* Please Read FAQ/Tips And Do A Search Before Posting A Question.
DISCLAIMER: In a highly unlikely situation, I, Any Moderators, Administrators or members of XDA-Developers.com are NOT responsible for any damage/issues caused to your phone or you.
For Latest Updates, And A Bit Of Chit-Chat: