New Best Blutooth Headset!

Search This thread

ericpd

Aug 27, 2007
Nice review and nice find. You know what, this only shines light on one short coming of the Evo,... the FM radio won't work without a wired headset plugged in. This would be like succotash if HTC were able to fix,... well maybe not fix, because nothing is really broken, but if they were able to fit an antenna in there without affecting the form factor, these two would be a perfect match. Doesn't matter which decides to be the pea and which chooses to take on the role of the Lima bean.

mario23

Nov 13, 2007
South Fla
Been using my Q2 for a couple of weeks now and its been working great.
I've haven't had any cut out issues but I'm now streaming music on it.
The call quality is great on my end and I have been told by callers that it sounds good on their end as well. I'm real pleased with the incoming caller announcement feature, which is what drew me to the Q2 in the first place. I'm also using Vlingo to listen to text messages and reply via BT while driving. All in all, I'm very happy with the performance of this unit. Like someone else said already, I'll be perfectly fine with this one until the next awesome and sexy BT hits the market ;)

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Nice review and nice find. You know what, this only shines light on one short coming of the Evo,... the FM radio won't work without a wired headset plugged in. This would be like succotash if HTC were able to fix,... well maybe not fix, because nothing is really broken, but if they were able to fit an antenna in there without affecting the form factor, these two would be a perfect match. Doesn't matter which decides to be the pea and which chooses to take on the role of the Lima bean.

who listens to fm radio anymore anyways?

ericpd

Aug 27, 2007
who listens to fm radio anymore anyways?

You got a point there wase! I only turn it on to listen to one or two recurring Jazz shows or an Oriole game while driving. Well now I guess it'll be Ravens games if I'm in the car. But then again,... whose driving at 1:00 pm on a Sunday?

C'mon UPS man!

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
there are some programs in the market that are "fm radios" that I bet you could use in lieu of the built in one..
but, I just tested the "fm radio" app that comes with Android just to see if it worked, and it does..but, with pandora/slacker/xlive, et al, for music, I would never even think of using fm radio anymore..

ericpd

Aug 27, 2007
there are some programs in the market that are "fm radios" that I bet you could use in lieu of the built in one..
but, I just tested the "fm radio" app that comes with Android just to see if it worked, and it does..but, with pandora/slacker/xlive, et al, for music, I would never even think of using fm radio anymore..

Exactly!!!

Now just to be clear,... you have the Q2. Right?