Clingo Universal Podium Desk Stand

Search This thread

Funkyfin2000

Aug 18, 2009
Stafford, Staffordshire
Do it you won't regret it.

The stand is metal and looks solid and feels solid.

The green sticky "sanitory style pad" is good too......

Very happy with mine, ordered in the afternoon arrived the next day! :D

Rich

idroid84

Mar 12, 2010
UK
Ordered one but have to wait till they are back in stock so won't get it delivered till next week now sometime but worth the wait.

idroid84

Mar 12, 2010
UK
It's arrived :)

All Images - Clicky Linkyy

Review
When it arrived I checked out the packaging and found that it was spot on, instuctions were brilliant. Plenty of information about the product on the box and well designed. I removed the contents from the box and had to cut the tie wraps keeping it in place and found the base is a solid black structure. I peeled back the clear protective film from the stickyness pad and I attached my phone but never had to press on it. When it attached it felt like a magnet but this thing is so sticky its crazy! This little device is very stable, I understand now, how it would hold an ipad!!!

I did some rotating of the device and the ball joint feels very stable, rotates freely with one hand. Very easy to type on! Can't really say much more but if there are any questions feel free to ask.

10 / 10

Contents
You recieve it in a nice clean rectangle box with the stand & instructions.

Demo Pictures
Click the link above to see the rest of the pictures.

Last edited:

captainstu72

Dec 17, 2009
Does anyone know if this has any effect to the finish of the battery door on the hero? I wonder if after a while it may cause it to disintergrate? (But that could be easily sorted by just putting it in a case anyways I guess)

Top Liked Posts