Search This thread

MightySashiman

Apr 15, 2010
OnePlus 6T

mercianary

May 30, 2010
Brum
see attached.

for future reference it would have been easier to open the cyanogenmod.zip and looked for the required apk.

Attachments

• DSPManager_1.0.apk
    22.5 KB · Views: 11,672

dmpwd

Jun 21, 2010
Curitiba
it doesnt work by itself, does it?
I installed the apk once, but I think it's mandatory some libs are updated/changed, isn't it?

scutworker

Jan 5, 2010
I'm interested in this too.

Can it just be installed like any other app, or does it need something else?

I don't want to bugger up my phone!

Cheers.

deeonoextrea

Jul 22, 2007
Hi,
I've been using Cyanogenmod 6 for a couple of days and very much liked the DSM Manager app. I'm now trying out OpenDesire, but can't find a apk of DSP Manager anywhere.

Would someone have the last version of it, and kindly upload it somewhere ?

links to website and source repo (i have no way to build the app from source on my computer)
http://www.bel.fi/~alankila/android-dsp/
http://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_DSPManager

Many thx in advance

I pulled the app from cm6 via estrong file explorer's root explorer mode, which pretty much simplifies adb code to cut and paste. Then pushed it into my latest rom Aosp v.3 in the system/data/app or system/app you're choice no problems on my cdma hero.

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
I pulled the app from cm6 via estrong file explorer's root explorer mode, which pretty much simplifies adb code to cut and paste. Then pushed it into my latest rom Aosp v.3 in the system/data/app or system/app you're choice no problems on my cdma hero.

There are no problems because pushing just the apk doesn't do anything..

You also need libaudioflinger.so (the modified library).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, try this zip. Flash it via Recovery. It contains the DSPManager.apk and the needed libaudioflinger.so. This should work.