[APP] Windows Mobile SenseTimeTracker
On CodePlex I have published my app for tracking working time.
It is based on the SenseUI SDK.
For furter feature development either this thread can be used or the discussions in CodePlex.
After getting some feedback according to installation problems, I figured out, that the deployed .cab file does not contain the SQL Server Compact 3.5.
This has to be installed manually until I do not provide a msi-setup.
Explanation on how to install the .NET Compact Framwork 3.5 and/or the SQL Server Compact 3.5 has been added on the CodePlex page.
* Length checking of input fields
* Bug fixed with reports when first time card has date in january
* Issue with localization fixed
* Category edit form localized
* Creating new category did throw an excexption
* Default category is hidden in category list
* cab file now creates a shortcut
* new version detection added
* Initial release after UI redesign