[Rom][32a][32b][3.22][6.35] CyanogenMod 5.0.8- Daily Driver (10/04/2010)AlMod 3.0.1

Search This thread

alan090

Jan 24, 2010
Toronto
im going to update this again but it will be CM 5

like serris said there is already a CM6 thread I have made and just updated ;)

alan090

Jan 24, 2010
Toronto
yes I will - launcher pro recent versions have left me wanting as it is very buggy I find :(

ADW on the other hand is very good and smooth :) back to adw!

Im working on it tonite after I eat ^_^

kebhoganteng

Jun 11, 2010
Alan, which one is working better to use this ROM for 32a, in new radio or old radio. I'm in old radio, after reboot it often forced close system, when i use livewallpaper it automatically changed to default wallpaper, please help me to solve it. Thank you

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

Liofey

May 6, 2010
yes I will - launcher pro recent versions have left me wanting as it is very buggy I find :(

ADW on the other hand is very good and smooth :) back to adw!

Im working on it tonite after I eat ^_^

hahaha thanks for hearing my request hahahah lol thanks...

btw what calendar apk that you used right now? im confuse searching the greatest one...

i want calendar that could input birthday date, to do list...but the gmail reguler only event cant make birthday date...

Girn

Dec 20, 2009
guys im having major problems with this rom.. ok first off I never have that many apps installed, roughly 30.. about a week ago I started getting "msg failed to send" through comp sms.. this was happeneing all the time till I restarted the phone.. then a new problem developed.. I was unable to make phone calls without restarting the phone.. okay so I uninstalled like 5 apps.. problem solved.. now I havent installed any apps since and now 50% of the msgs I recieve come to me 6 hours after being sent!! what the hell!!! the phone is running fast and there is no slowdown so why is this happening?? I dont even have that many apps.. and I recently reinstalled the rom a month ago to clear up some FC's I was having.. help!!!!!! and i dont even have that many apps running in the background.. just downloaded auto killer to check.. it says I have 48mb free memory in auto killer.. im trying to move apps manually to sd card thru titanium backup but that option is blacked out.. cant select it

Last edited:

MARCO310791

Feb 8, 2010
Muggiò (Monza-Milan)
guys im having major problems with this rom.. ok first off I never have that many apps installed, roughly 30.. about a week ago I started getting "msg failed to send" through comp sms.. this was happeneing all the time till I restarted the phone.. then a new problem developed.. I was unable to make phone calls without restarting the phone.. okay so I uninstalled like 5 apps.. problem solved.. now I havent installed any apps since and now 50% of the msgs I recieve come to me 6 hours after being sent!! what the hell!!! the phone is running fast and there is no slowdown so why is this happening?? I dont even have that many apps.. and I recently reinstalled the rom a month ago to clear up some FC's I was having.. help!!!!!! and i dont even have that many apps running in the background.. just downloaded auto killer to check.. it says I have 48mb free memory in auto killer.. im trying to move apps manually to sd card thru titanium backup but that option is blacked out.. cant select it
About the sms problem i don't know much about that, maybe is your carrier's service centre..
for the other problem, about app2SD, you must have your SDCard formatted through recovery.
Home+power->Partition SD->reboot and activate the option in settings->applications->development

alan090

Jan 24, 2010
Toronto
the sms thing i had experienced as well... I might revisit 5.0.7 for the next update im going to test some things, i guess I will have to take longer than expected - things are going slow thanks to starcraft 2 already ;) but I will get around to it in a week or two - just testing some initial changes still

Horzy

May 12, 2010
Hey hey.
Alan090 would be possible if this Rom could come in that blue samsung theme? Like your froyo?
Until that wi fi prob is solved, I would like a daily driver :) but in blue (-:

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App

Girn

Dec 20, 2009
my gf was trying to call me while i was driving and it said the phone kept going straight to voicemail even tho the phone was on :S.. eventually she was able to after trying again and again.. please look into this and hopefully you can fix some of these issues in the next update..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    the status bar with the ADW.Launcher looks black and i can't see the clock :(

any solution?

p.d: sorry foy my english... i'm learning :p
    too tired to do the new version tonite will upload tommorow...
    yea I will post an updated kernel soon as well as clean up this build and add some corp cal + gal support etc
    alan do you think is possible to use HTC 2.1 rogers drivers to make this ROM better for 6.35 Magic?