- Use Win32 Sense SDK.
- Sources files available!
- Stores hostname, MAC address and port number using registry.
- Wakes up a host in a local area network (LAN) or in a remote area network (WAN)
- Support for all screen resolutions
- A Windows Mobile 6 Smartphone or PocketPC device with access to WAN (wifi/3G/GPRS...)
- Computers in your network that support Wake-On-Lan
- Uses the latest Manila's SDK V1.3 which improve speed and landscape compatibility
- Correct a bug when using WIFI
- Add some informations (IP of device & resolved host)