bluetooth mouse help

Search This thread

ethan2907

Oct 31, 2005
paris
hi i whant to now is there any fix to bluetooth mouse work with jasjar cause the mouse work but the arrow don't appear but i can clik on start ect ...

what do i do ?

the mouse is the omiz OMM810

van

Jul 16, 2003
Vietnam
Stowaway Travel Mouse

I have the same situation with bluetooth pilot kensington
I think that we need driver of mouse for universal

Someone already use both a mouse and a keyboard Stowaway Travel Mouse

Please search

:wink:

yyl

Oct 12, 2005
I have both stowaway mouse and keyboard working together. Their driver will display the cursor arrow when a mouse is connected. There is a WM5 version of driver on ThinkOutside's website.

If you are using a bluetooth mouse from other manufacturers, I remember there is a little Pocket PC utility somewhere on the Internet that will display the cursor arrow. The very first utility of this kind was developed for USB mouse to be used with USB Host-enabled PDAs. I presume that the same utility would also work with bluetooth mouse. Basically, the utility draws a cursor arrow on the screen. That's all it does.

Conchas

Dec 20, 2004
Lisbon, Portugal @nywhere
Does anybody knows if it is possible to get "MS IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth" to with Universal?
At home off course... the mouse is almost as large as the PDA :)

Is there any driver available?
Does the arow appears?

Skillie

Nov 28, 2005
Pretoria
Anyone having fun yet?
It seems that on the JasJar any stowaway driver before ver 4.3 fails
The Cracks only seem to work on anything prior to 4.3
SO we are stuck between a Rock and hard place

Cant we hack the dll's again??
Who's up for trying :roll:

Regards

Bstard

Feb 13, 2004
Hillywood
from buzz's forum:

It seems the newer OS addresses the dll differently and therefore it fails to load. There is a new version of the Think Outside Stowaway driver 4.4 this loads fine, but does unfortunately only work with the stowaway hardware and not with the generic HID devices you and I have....

I hope someone can fix it up. I suppose the stowaway dll tries to identify the hardware and if someone is able to modify the dll not to verify the id of the hardware it should work fine once again.

someone able 2 help?

Bstard

Feb 13, 2004
Hillywood
with aku3.2 : the phone finds the mouse without the stowaway driver.. but needs an passkey wich isn't 0000 or 1234.. (altough I unchecked "secure connection") anybody an idea?

AlanJC

Nov 15, 2004
West Midlands
I don't think that's anything to do witn AKU3.2, it's just simply trying to pair with a bluetooth device.

I have paired my Microsoft BT mouse with my JasJar, but like most people, can not get the Stowaway drivers working.

I used to love using a USB mouse on my old Toshiba e800, I really wish I could with this too. I already have 3 bluetooth mice, I am not going to buy one purely for use with a PDA.