another of my (working) hacks, this time it is, everybody's wanted, LOCKSCREEN MEDIA CONTROL! We know that it was enabled on LG Fathom device, but I just made it working even on my TP2. Video of proof:
(sorry for quality, I have older camera)
Gestures are on my todo to be allowed next, I will hopefully before end of the week release patcher, that will enable it.
Where lays the problem - lockscreen asks for device if there is _something_ supported, I don't know what, because this function in aygshell is internal and thus not documented. I simply changed condition, that now it won't run part which just shutted door before allowing the media control .
Are you excited as me?
PS: This is control for WMP of course, not HTC player!
PPS: I know that will be supported hopefully all recent builds that have graphics for the media control. I have tested it on 21680, but 23569 has the graphics too I think. I am not going to flash 10 different builds, that's up to you to test it when I release the patcher tool .
How to use:
1) Download latest version of LockScreenPatcher (currently: test)
2) Download lockscreen.dll from your phone (Resco Explorer, RAPI tools, this will be automated maybe in later versions)
3) Run the LockScreenPatcher against the lockscreen.dll you just copied over
4) If everything goes fine, there should be message "File patched blabla"
5) Now take newly generated file (lockscreen.dll_), rename to lockscreen.dll and put back to your phone
6) Insert into registry that value, as the application tells you
7) Reboot your phone
Donate to get access to new projects before they are released! (Since this project I'm making list of donators and I'll be launching "beta software" forum!)