FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

opal touch screen cover

266 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By Mr.zeus, Senior Member on 13th October 2010, 10:38 AM
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi every one
i dont know what u say, i mean:
touch screen cover
how much is a high copy one? is there ant original?
what about their thin and thick?
which one do u think is better? how much is their price?
 
 
14th October 2010, 09:00 AM |#2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.zeus

hi every one
i dont know what u say, i mean:
touch screen cover
how much is a high copy one? is there ant original?
what about their thin and thick?
which one do u think is better? how much is their price?

Ok,you mean the Screen protector or the Scratch guard....its available for 150 INR in my India...Well,you could convert the exchange rates and find for yourself...
14th October 2010, 01:02 PM |#3  
Mr.zeus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shr

Ok,you mean the Screen protector or the Scratch guard....its available for 150 INR in my India...Well,you could convert the exchange rates and find for yourself...

how much is it to $?
how is the quality?
31st December 2010, 10:56 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.zeus

how much is it to $?
how is the quality?

Its 3$ in Us....
31st December 2010, 05:18 PM |#5  
Mr.zeus's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushrut52

Its 3$ in Us....

realy? maybe i should send u money to but that for my
it's 9$ here
how is the quality?
27th January 2011, 06:52 PM |#6  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.zeus

realy? maybe i should send u money to but that for my
it's 9$ here
how is the quality?

Mine ain't that good! Still, I change mine after 4months!
6th April 2012, 08:01 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
It pains me to see low activity forums so dead.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes