Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
works great on my Nexus! thanks :)

10zzreb.jpg

tkgod

Aug 9, 2010
Kokomo
Works, but what's this business about a subscription? Seriously, I'll hang with youtube or dailymotion at the moment. I really don't think I need to be charged for mobile tv considering how much the carriers are taking it out of our asses with regular service and data. Not to mention sucking up my limit for the month and then running me into overages.

Chosen_on184

Jul 27, 2009
Works, but what's this business about a subscription? Seriously, I'll hang with youtube or dailymotion at the moment. I really don't think I need to be charged for mobile tv considering how much the carriers are taking it out of our asses with regular service and data. Not to mention sucking up my limit for the month and then running me into overages.
when at home or whenever possible .. jump on wifi .. when im at home i watch all kind of live streams on my nexus with wifi and plays smooth as butter ..
whether it be live streams of movies for channelsurf or nfl football,nba, or regular tv shows its all good...
since its over wifi doesn't affect your tmobile or whatever carrier u have data limit

whohitme

May 26, 2010
Got it working on mine. It keeps asking for the subscription thing. Theres some decent free stuff on it, but most of it you need a subscription for. Cool app none the less, thanks.

Reactions: crunluath

G1-evolve

Mar 13, 2009
Chicago
this would just be perfect as someone mentioned before if it could be hacked, so it isn't a trial and is free. :D

dannerman

Oct 20, 2010
Well, I got it working on the mytouch 3G slide. The only problem is that the display is a little smaller, so some of it gets cut off. The live TV works just fine, and if I tap the video it centers it full screen... It still cuts a little off at the bottom (or some on the right side if it's not full screen)

Is there a way to shrink that down a bit so it doesn't get cut off?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got it working on mine. It keeps asking for the subscription thing. Theres some decent free stuff on it, but most of it you need a subscription for. Cool app none the less, thanks.