How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

TCPMP & Master Codec Pack 6

OP Unit ZER0

22nd October 2010, 06:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
A top-secret bunker in an undisclosed location...
Thanks Meter: 24

234 posts
2/4/2011

CAB Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/?jheqb1g1q1o4iz4
PC Based EXE Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/?88b5d463u2xbe3v
Codecs and DLL's only ZIP Archive (For Advanced Users): http://www.mediafire.com/?s3b5rj0gvefqyak

IMPORTANT! - In order to make use of the full capabilities of this codec pack, you will need to install the upgraded (Skinnable!) version of TCPMP from bimbam69, it is included in the Installers above, along with it's attendant files, you can download it separately as a ZIP Archive Here (For Advanced Users): http://www.mediafire.com/?wnxrm2eu1ms5gy6

ALSO - Please be sure to uninstall all previous versions of this, or any other codec pack, AND your current install of TCPMP. (Check to see if you have any lingering registry entries, and delete them.)

Codecs/DLL's Included: (As of 2/4/2011)

AAC (iPod audio files)
AC3
AMR
APE (Monkey's Audio)
ASAP
AVC (5% faster than the 84Kb version)
CAMERA
FFMPEG (Super Version - Plays SVQ1, SVQ3, H.263, AVC, MPEG4, FLV1, FLV4, ON2VP6)
FLAC (Actually works now!)
INTEL2700G (For those who need it (Axim X50/1v's))
LIBMAD
MATROSKA (V2 Compliant)
MP3
MPC
MPEG1
MPEG4
NETWORK (Modified for speed, seems more reliable)
RMFF
RADECODER (RealMedia Audio Decoder)
RVDECODER (RealMedia Video Decoder)
SPEEX
SPLITTER (Super Version - Tandems to FFMPEG)
SUBS (Stable/Reliable, displays correctly, and below the video itself regardless of which video decoder you use, must be enabled AFTER loading the target file, and disabled BEFORE loading the next file)
TTA
VORBISHQ
VORBISLQ
WAVPACK
ATRC.DLL
COOK.DLL
RV20.DLL
RV30.DLL
RV40.DLL
SIPR.DLL
WMA9PRODECODER.DLL (For those who need it)
WMV9DECODER.DLL (For those who need it)

Includes AVRCP Support, and the program can now be skinned (Additionally, skin creators can now include a fullscreen button).

This installation is smaller, due to the fact that many of the dependencies on external DLL's have been removed, and the plugins have been recompiled to be smaller, and more efficient.

Many of the modifications were done by bimbam69, see his continuing development/release thread Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=636423 for his other versions, various skins for TCPMP can also be found in this thread.
The rmplugin was created by ghosting from pdafans.com Thread Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=645456

CURRENT VERSION = 6.5.1

Version 6.5.1 changes are more streamlined codecs, and support for Monkey's Audio files, most useful if you extract the audio tracks from certain Playstation 1 games (Games where you could listen to the in-game soundtrack if you put the original disc into a CD player (Hot Wheels Extreme Racing, WipeOut 2097, and Sled Storm, for example)), you can now listen to those files without first converting them to the .mp3 format.

(An example of a skin with a fullscreen button can be found Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=25)

Here are some Optimized VGA Skins: http://www.mediafire.com/?sq8c3wawoawhsjw Credit goes to the original creators of these skins.

Here's my new LCARS Skin: http://www.mediafire.com/?7m8gtfydv5gkhob

For installation cleanup, delete SetupDLL.dll/Setup.dll whichever one is present...

Enjoy!

Last edited by Unit ZER0; 25th October 2012 at 09:56 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Unit ZER0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2010, 11:42 AM   |  #2  
Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 15

466 posts
More
does the FLV4 and ON2VP6 works faster now??
22nd October 2010, 04:01 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 41

564 posts
flv4 does not work
22nd October 2010, 06:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

234 posts
Arrow Reply to: "ahhl"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhl

flv4 does not work

First, delete ALL registry entries for settings in TCPMP, then start the program, set file associations in the settings/associations submenu, and then restart your device. If you still cannot play the file, convert it.
22nd October 2010, 09:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

234 posts
Arrow Reply to: "chelsea_fc"
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea_fc

Honestly, I couldn't tell you, I make an effort to stay away from files with video encoded in those two formats. That being said, these types of files should at least open in TCPMP, how well they play remains to be seen.
23rd October 2010, 11:57 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 146

625 posts
Donate to Me
This so called SUPER VERSION of the FFMPEG.PLG still does not work for CINEPAK. I told u this in your last codec pack. I know it says it works with CINEPAK on BIMBAMS thread but his build does not work with CINEPAK. Its weird cause when he first released his build it was compatable with CINEPAK but no longer is.
24th October 2010, 12:14 AM   |  #7  

625 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea_fc

No there is nothin different. Its the same FFMPEG.PLG that BIMBAM has been using for 8 months or so. I have told UNIT & BIMBAM that it does not support CINEPAK but i guess they just ignore my words cause they still advertise that CINEPAK works. I say this cause your question refers to FLV4 files, and if you try to play a CINEPAK file u will get an error the if u try to play a FLV4 after trying a CINEPAK file u will get an error until u restart TCPMP. For some reason u cannot play FLV4 files after tryin to play CINPAK files and this is why i am makin a big deal of it. It drives me crazy. I have lots of AVI & MOV files that simply won't play and lots of FLV4 files that will not play after selecting these files unless i restart TCPMP. Its annoying.
24th October 2010, 12:22 AM   |  #8  

625 posts
Donate to Me
I forgot to mention that I always liked the SUBS.PLG better than the subtitle plugin that comes with TCPMP. I noticed its better now but how do i get it to display correctly in fullscreen. The text is upside down in fullscreen.
25th October 2010, 06:15 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

234 posts
Arrow Reply to: "porkenhimer"
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkenhimer

No there is nothin different. Its the same FFMPEG.PLG that BIMBAM has been using for 8 months or so. I have told UNIT & BIMBAM that it does not support CINEPAK but i guess they just ignore my words cause they still advertise that CINEPAK works. I say this cause your question refers to FLV4 files, and if you try to play a CINEPAK file u will get an error the if u try to play a FLV4 after trying a CINEPAK file u will get an error until u restart TCPMP. For some reason u cannot play FLV4 files after tryin to play CINPAK files and this is why i am makin a big deal of it. It drives me crazy. I have lots of AVI & MOV files that simply won't play and lots of FLV4 files that will not play after selecting these files unless i restart TCPMP. Its annoying.

Just a couple questions: Did you clear ALL your registry settings and install entries, as well as delete ALL related files and COMPLETELY uninstall your previous version of TCPMP, and soft-reset your device before installing this player and codec pack? If you did indeed do so, you should experience few, if any difficulties. I cannot tell you what, if any cinepack issues exist, as I personally do not posses any files in that format. If you could post samples of the "lots of... files that will not play" perhaps we can get to the bottom of this. Try posting them in bimbam's thread as well, he is the primary programmer for this project, I just do graphics, and assemble the packs for distribution.
Last edited by Unit ZER0; 25th October 2010 at 06:36 AM.
25th October 2010, 06:17 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

234 posts
Arrow Reply to: "porkenhimer"
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkenhimer

I forgot to mention that I always liked the SUBS.PLG better than the subtitle plugin that comes with TCPMP. I noticed its better now but how do i get it to display correctly in fullscreen. The text is upside down in fullscreen.

What direction is the program oriented in? Right handed or Left handed? Also, which version of the "SUBS" plugin do you have? On another note, if a filetype does not play in TCPMP, there are several free solutions for converting it to another format that will play. Personally, I recommend SUPER.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
codec, master codec pack, plugin, tcpmp, video
Previous Thread Next Thread