Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

[News] Confirmation - Android Gingerbread version is 2.3

OP NoEnd

26th October 2010, 10:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muharraq
Thanks Meter: 19

277 posts
hello everyone,

without further taking, as they say a picture speaks a 1000 word

Source: Here
26th October 2010, 10:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Arendal
Thanks Meter: 3,165

1,610 posts
Strange that no one linked this earlier, been posten ouround at different blogs the last few hours.

Anyway great to get it here as well, and maybe somone can dig up something more.

I find it good that Nexus one is running it, then I might be able to get a port for my HTC deisre
26th October 2010, 10:50 PM   |  #3  
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,040

22,287 posts
Donate to Me
Great finding, thanks!
26th October 2010, 10:51 PM   |  #4  
Flag Arendal

1,610 posts

and this quy arrived a few days ago as well
*edit*Outside google HQ
Last edited by Sandvold; 26th October 2010 at 10:56 PM.
26th October 2010, 11:02 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 12

223 posts
All the screenshots so far have the notification bar cropped out, Google must be cooking up something so big with the notification bar that even the leakers can't bare to reveal yet.
26th October 2010, 11:11 PM   |  #6  
Flag Arendal

1,610 posts
One bad thing though, if the rumours is right then Google will release a new phone around Christmas. I guess this will be with more powerful hardware which will be able to run honeycomb or something.

So then requirments might increase siginficantly to 3.0, which means i need a new phone soon:P
27th October 2010, 04:58 AM   |  #7  
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 593

8,130 posts
More
Well our Nexus's are ready now for Ginger & co.
29th October 2010, 05:18 PM   |  #8  
Flag Langreo, Asturias
Thanks Meter: 6

182 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold

One bad thing though, if the rumours is right then Google will release a new phone around Christmas. I guess this will be with more powerful hardware which will be able to run honeycomb or something.

So then requirments might increase siginficantly to 3.0, which means i need a new phone soon:P

It's not a rumor, Nexus Two (or whatever they call it) it's going to be announced probably
in November 8th. Manufactured by Samsung. It's the same phone as the Galaxy S
but a little thinner and with a curved back.

29th October 2010, 06:00 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Eric Schmidt: "Initially, Google felt that they needed to build a device to help Android along so they worked with HTC to create the Nexus One handset. Schmidt says: “The idea a year and a half ago was to do the Nexus One to try to move the phone platform hardware business forward. It clearly did. It was so successful, we didn't have to do a second one. We would view that as positive but people criticised us heavily for that. I called up the board and said: 'Ok, it worked. Congratulations - we're stopping'. We like that flexibility, we think that flexibility is characteristic of nimbleness at our scale."

telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/7864223/Googles-Eric-Schmidt-You-can-trust-us-with-your-data.html
Last edited by OX.Desire; 29th October 2010 at 06:05 PM.
29th October 2010, 06:23 PM   |  #10  
Flag Limerick
Thanks Meter: 18

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OX.Desire

Eric Schmidt: "Initially, Google felt that they needed to build a device to help Android along so they worked with HTC to create the Nexus One handset. Schmidt says: “The idea a year and a half ago was to do the Nexus One to try to move the phone platform hardware business forward. It clearly did. It was so successful, we didn't have to do a second one. We would view that as positive but people criticised us heavily for that. I called up the board and said: 'Ok, it worked. Congratulations - we're stopping'. We like that flexibility, we think that flexibility is characteristic of nimbleness at our scale."

telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/7864223/Googles-Eric-Schmidt-You-can-trust-us-with-your-data.html

and your point is...?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread