Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

SayaDX★Taskbar [Token Edition+] WM 6.5.x [W|VGA](10/27)

OP Lunie

27th October 2010, 09:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag (。◕‿◕。)
Thanks Meter: 190

602 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello my name is Lunie, as I have mentioned in one of my threads before I like to customize the tiny things in manila, but now I have made a custom taskbar for windows mobile. This is based on iOS themes and Token theme. Some of you might like it but some of you wont. I'll have to finish it soon by making my own drop down icons, unfortunately i have no more time. This is the best I could do since im going back to school tommorow. I'll take any ideas for what the taskbar should look like to match the battery but as for now like i said i have no more time but imo token=eyecandy so enjoy.

How to install?

-Make sure you have SDKCerts installed
-Download either the one, the only difference is the battery one is color and one matches the token drop down icons.
-Install reboot everyone is happy! :3~

Enjoy happy modding ♥

Notes:
I used Dark Ninja's Desire as the base, if you see any icons out of place feel free to post and I will release another version as soon as possible. This is basically for eyecandy+testing so please test thoroughly if you want. Thank you.

Credits:
-My hubby Skyy for giving me the icons, proper credit is given for the creator of the battery and the token icons. http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Toke...lar+Token&qo=0
-Dark ninja's desire I hope you dont mind i used your theme as the base to create this theme. Proper credit given to him if you see anything out of place, (in fact im pretty sure you'll see some desire icons..)
-XDA devs
-XDA Member i love you guys P:
Last edited by Lunie; 20th November 2010 at 08:26 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2010, 09:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

128 posts
More
Seems I'm the first to post and download

The taskbar looks really cool. I'm deffinitely going to try this out.

Once again, I'm really jealous of your anime wallpapers. Could you maybe tell me where you get them? Then I don't have to bug you each time to share them

EDIT: I just noticed on your screenshots, it seems like you're using WM6.1. Do you know whether this will work on WM6.5.x?
Also, a suggestion I'd like to add, but I think would be a lot of effort, would be to add the battery percentage, then I don't have to use the CHT battery widget, which is a little slow on updating.

EDIT2: It works with 6.5.x anf I also just saw the thread title saying it's for 6.5.x
I really like it. Just one problem I have, that I had with Dark Ninja's previous taskbars as well, is that the signal bars seems to get a little cut off. Instead of showing 5 bars, it just shows like 3 1/2.
Other than that I really like it. I'll check the "Token" one in a bit to see the difference and which looks better.
Last edited by Max_Terrible; 27th October 2010 at 10:14 AM.
27th October 2010, 10:08 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag (。◕‿◕。)

602 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sure i'll try and make a % version soon.
I am using 6.5.x and it will only work on this version. You can try 6.1 but it would only edit so much or not work at all. I havent tried it...so for now it's only for 6.5.x. ^^
27th October 2010, 10:17 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 288

679 posts
More
Thumbs up
Hi Lunie,

big thanks for sharing..!!
Looks realy great... Just perfect to me..!!

Greetings
sv0911
27th October 2010, 10:46 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 288

679 posts
More
Thumbs up
Hi again Lunie,

i just installed it..!!
It looks great, i attached to this post a screenshot..
Maybe only the 3G symbol looks little tight on each other..
but thats only a point of view.. ;)

Greetings
sv0911
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot3.jpg
Views:	998
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	427724  
27th October 2010, 11:19 AM   |  #6  
Recognized Developer
Flag Hiding out south of the border...
Thanks Meter: 1,446

2,659 posts
More
I have the same problem with this taskbar as I have with the original Dark Ninja Android bar - how do you get the dropdown to appear like in the screenshots? The only thing I could think was that I have Arkswitch installed and the activation zone is left side of the taskbar area?
27th October 2010, 04:54 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag (。◕‿◕。)

602 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sv0911

Hi again Lunie,

i just installed it..!!
It looks great, i attached to this post a screenshot..
Maybe only the 3G symbol looks little tight on each other..
but thats only a point of view.. ;)

Greetings
sv0911

I see, i'll try and fix on the next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunc001

I have the same problem with this taskbar as I have with the original Dark Ninja Android bar - how do you get the dropdown to appear like in the screenshots? The only thing I could think was that I have Arkswitch installed and the activation zone is left side of the taskbar area?

It's because of arkswitch, uninstall it to get it to dropdown, or it's most likely cooked in your ROM. Try asking your ROM cooker about that or switch roms.

I guess the solution is to make the signal very thin so you guys are able to see full bars. I'll have to fix it soon.
Last edited by Lunie; 27th October 2010 at 04:57 PM.
28th October 2010, 08:53 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 116

871 posts
ane chance for 6.5 old style
and can you share me the source ico?couse if the kernol number not fit, it'll pup up some trouble sometimes thank you
Last edited by kane159; 28th October 2010 at 08:56 AM.
28th October 2010, 08:29 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag (。◕‿◕。)

602 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane159

ane chance for 6.5 old style
and can you share me the source ico?couse if the kernol number not fit, it'll pup up some trouble sometimes thank you

Hmm, i'm not sure what you mean. If I ever work on another battery it'll be blackberry styled. If you want the ico's you'll have to extract it from the cab itself, or you can tell me which part of the ico you want and i'll send it to you.
28th October 2010, 08:46 PM   |  #10  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 11

478 posts
More
Wow, very nice taskbar best thing is it goes with any background. Lovin' it!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6.5.x, lunie, sayadx, taskbar, winmo
Previous Thread Next Thread