NFL Mobile app?

Search This thread

Haarlemmersluis

Oct 27, 2010
I installed the nflusa.apk attached in post 628 last night and it was working fine. Today however when I try to use the app it is asking me to upgrade. Is this something I can resolve on my end, or do we need a new apk?

Leoslick

Aug 5, 2010
Chicago
They didn't just change the number like last time, they made a whole new app. The NFL-unlocker won't work this time. :( I'd pay for the app if I didn't have to switch to Verizon, the nfl is missing out on a big market.

I agree. The nfl is missing out big time. Hopefully they provide to the rest of the world after however long their contact is up with verizon. Wish I could update.

Sent from beyond galaxy s

S

shadyx513

Yeah mine is telling me to update anyone have a way around this or the newer version up yet

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

DonRSD

Nov 24, 2007
South Florida
I installed the nflusa.apk attached in post 628 last night and it was working fine. Today however when I try to use the app it is asking me to upgrade. Is this something I can resolve on my end, or do we need a new apk?

Yeah mine is telling me to update anyone have a way around this or the newer version up yet

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

a required download makes this unusable.

anyone have a newer hack?

zergburger

Aug 19, 2010
Los Angeles
Lol do u guys not read even one latest post before asking questions? Its not like ppl here are gonna keep it a secret if one of the guys can hack the newer version that came out TODAY lol

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

d_mon1

Aug 9, 2010
Bay Area, Cali
Well it was good while it lasted (short time). Thanks to xeudoxus and tnpapadakos for making this possible, hopefully you guys can figure a way to bring it back to life after the update, I'll be waiting patiently.

Last edited:

Haarlemmersluis

Oct 27, 2010
Lol do u guys not read even one latest post before asking questions? Its not like ppl here are gonna keep it a secret if one of the guys can hack the newer version that came out TODAY lol

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

In my case, no, but that was more of a browser caching issue rather than lack of trying. I realized it after my post succeeded, but oh well.

Just tested the new app and it's on like donkey kong. Thanks to all who make this available.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @insodus
    That dl doesn't work anymore.

Someone HELP!!! Lol.. It's almost SUNDAY!!!

If I have to drive around to find a dummy # tomorrow I will. As long as someone can help.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

that would be good, why dont you do that

you get me a number
    pm me
    New NFL

Here you go guys, let me know how it works ;)

nfl new

-Matt
    If its not working by Sunday go to firstrowsports.eu on any browser and you can watch any game every game. College nfl nba also ppv im gonna catch mayweather next weekend
    Live FOOTBALL on the web.

If you have full flash on your phone. You can go to:

myp2p.eu/

Live sports/

Am.Football/

NFL LIVE link/

now the downside is you have to look for the web stream, and sometime there is only a plug-in being streamed,But I've watched alot of games on this, and I downloaded my teams app from the market for free for highlights and pres video's.

well good luck!!
    Hmm. Name calling. Nice work!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Who is name calling?