Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Vodafone 1.14.161.5

Tip us?

Final5k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Question Vodafone 1.14.161.5

Hi,
Does anyone still have the stock rom for Vodafone 1.14.161.5? On their site, there is version 1.14.161.6, but I would like to get the stock 1.14.161.5.

Thanks!!

Final5k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
anyone still has this rom version?

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6,814
I'm pretty certain the stock ROM for Vodafone is 1.14.161.6 (50207). It even list that in the wiki here. Unfortunately, I can't turn up the stock ROM even from Vodafone's website. I only found radios there. Normally you can find them HERE, but I didn't see it. Hopefully someone else can point you towards the stock ROM.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

Final5k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
I'm pretty sure that when I bought my phone, it got the 1.14.161.5 on it, but I can't seem to find a link to this version of the rom.

cajunflavoredbob
Old
Thanks Meter 6,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Final5k View Post
I'm pretty sure that when I bought my phone, it got the 1.14.161.5 on it, but I can't seem to find a link to this version of the rom.
Well, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, but I can't even find that version in a search. I always end up back at this thread or a few from over a year ago asking for it. Every link I've found is to download 1.14.161.6. There is a thread HERE with that version, if you like.
¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯ New users: Please click HERE or HERE before posting ¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯-.¸¸.·´¯

PHP Code:
public class XDA {
    public static 
void main(String[] args) {

System.out.println("XDA Member");
                if (
You beg for thanks) {

"Go Jump Off a Bridge!";
        }
    }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord. –Proverbs 18:22 KJV

steviewevie
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 615
How long ago did you get your phone ? When I bought my phone over a year ago from Vodafone UK, it was before WM 6.5 came out, and it came with the 1.14.161.6 ROM. Why do you want to go back to an even older ROM ?