Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 43,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Review] DevDef HTC Desire HD Full Body Protection (with pics)

Tip us?

anoniem
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Stupid me! I bought 2 pairs before you! I got my phone about two weeks now, so I decided to have some temporary protection until something better comes out.
And after installing the first one I really felt like I was fooled its so ugly and it doesnt fit well so I decided to sent the 2nd one back the morning after... but too late my mom had already throwed the 2nd one in the recycling bin...

Now Im searching for a cheap but good quality silicone case and a cheap look a like the default HTC leather case, cause I think Ive spent enough on screen protectors!

btw my phone has still the devdef protection on it and I have to admit, it has 2 pros
* No sign of condense
* Stretchy protector
but its 100% NOT scratch proof

sHaHiN786
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoniem View Post
Stupid me! I bought 2 pairs before you! I got my phone about two weeks now, so I decided to have some temporary protection until something better comes out.
And after installing the first one I really felt like I was fooled its so ugly and it doesnt fit well so I decided to sent the 2nd one back the morning after... but too late my mom had already throwed the 2nd one in the recycling bin...

Now Im searching for a cheap but good quality silicone case and a cheap look a like the default HTC leather case, cause I think Ive spent enough on screen protectors!

btw my phone has still the devdef protection on it and I have to admit, it has 2 pros
* No sign of condense
* Stretchy protector
but its 100% NOT scratch proof
I hate silicone cover more than anything, but try this mate, only 2.95, but I promise that this is the best protection out for the Desire HD so far, await the case-mate barely there if you want a metal, as I am doing, I got conned by this stupid DevDef protection!