SOS! T4242+ Spanish WM 6.5 ROM Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Traukoman

Nov 17, 2009
Santiasko
:)Hello everybody and regards to masters of HTC and clones. I'm from Chile, some days ago i bought a T4242+ from China, as many people here I was fooled too. Device is cool for the price, but i need to upgrade ROM to see if some features can improove general performance. I've searched a lot of forums, here and others and i haven't found solution, this is my situation:

1.- I have this Software:
WM 6.1 Professional
SO CE 5.2.20758 (Compilación 20758.1.4.1)

PDA versión : V03.06.00
PDA Construir : S0908051825(1.33)_BV
Stack Versión : V02.42
Stack Construir: May 16 2009 07:05:05
Radio Versión : 1.3
Radio Package : 2.2

2.- And this Hardware:

CPU Marvell PXA300
Rate 624 MHz
ROM 256MB
RAM 128MB

3.- Hard Reset buttons are:

Green+ Red + Power

No options screen pop's up, just do the Hard Reset at first button combination pressing.

4.- USB Mode Buttons

Volume Down + Power

White screen pops up with this message: "USB Update Mode!" (I don`t know what can i do from this screen)

5.- I don't know if i can flash my ROM with this specifications, neither if there is a spanish ROM to update. I've red a lot of flashing formulas and i'm a little confused :confused:, so i need someone to explain step by step (including some software i may need) what to do with this if i find the ROM.

Thank you so much, hope you can help me.

Jorge

PD: Sorry about my poor english, i swear i'll sharp it.:)

Blubster

Oct 28, 2007
Annecy
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi Poco F1
Unfortunately, there is no rom here that will work on your device... :(
Clones have a very different hardware, compared to the original phone.

You best shot is to dig in the chineese forum i found here, assuming you use google to translate, or understanding chineese, but there is little hope you will find a spanish rom there...

If you are courageous enough, you can try to cook yourself one based on the information you may gather there, but i don't think what you will find on xda is usefull for that, as the tools here are made with HTC in mind, and clones are like devices from other manufacturer (motorola, palm...), regarding the cooking of rom.

But don't try to flash a rom from here to your device, as it will most likely result in a bricking of your phone!

hallgato

Feb 27, 2010
Bp
Hi ranahan,

For the english link there is no respond :( It says: page not found!

Could You please help me?

Thanks a lot

naack

Mar 28, 2005
same for the spanish can someone please post the link for the spanish rom :(

maurijlozano

May 15, 2010
t4242+ HTC Clon

Thank you my friend. Can you post the whole link please? This links are not found.

Thank you!

Hi, do anyone here know some software that works with HTC clon t4242 (marvell pxa300 processor) motion sensor?
I'm looking for some games but all tha games I tried doesn't work with the g-sensor....
thank's

maurijlozano

May 15, 2010
Hi, i manage to extract the htcsensorsdk.dll from paiura's rom, which i learned that allowed to use htc g-sensor software on t4242+ and some other clone phones.
I tested on my phone and worked OK!
Now i can use my phone like mx-air (logitech mouse...)
Here the link to the file, for those that don't want to flash a new rom...

http://www.mediafire.com/?xb4z79oo66e9b4z

Thank's and good bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.