Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HD2 Win mobile 7 Rom- when?

Tip us?

charliess
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] HD2 Win mobile 7 Rom- when?

now where win mobile 7 has just been released and is available in the stores or better on the new htc mobiles i really wonder when we will get the first official rom from htc for the hd2? I really wonder why it takes so long, isnt the hd2 arichtecture comparable to the one of the hd7? i hope it will come soon...

twisted89
Old
Thanks Meter 4
There wont be an official wp7 rom for the hd2

morpheus1982
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliess View Post
now where win mobile 7 has just been released and is available in the stores or better on the new htc mobiles i really wonder when we will get the first official rom from htc for the hd2? I really wonder why it takes so long, isnt the hd2 arichtecture comparable to the one of the hd7? i hope it will come soon...
Hmm, where have you been the passed 10 months? The HD7 is Microsofts and HTC's way of giving you WPS7 on a comparable device. You either need to get a new device, or wait for devs to port it.

I guess in the meantime you can enjoy Android is you are bored.

Device: O2 HTC Windows Phone 8X 16Gb

cuzzo94
Old
Thanks Meter 36
hi guys.... what about this?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5OTU0MDY0.html
is this only a theme?

RageO
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzo94 View Post
hi guys.... what about this?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5OTU0MDY0.html
is this only a theme?
Since there isn't a sign of another OS boating, I believe this is our HD2 boating WP7 .

cuzzo94
Old
Thanks Meter 36
can you get in www.xda.cn?
it talk of it in the first page but i can't open it because i'm probably too far away from the server... i'm in italy and th e web site is chinese

edit: http://www.xda.cn/newshow.php?snid=192 o.oo.o

meknb
Old
Thanks Meter 11
This is just a rom with the interface.
Quote:
XDA starting HD2_21916_3.14_Windows Phone 7 first to experience the full version of the Chinese Language Interface.
This is the version of windows phone 7 interface experience, not really WP7 prototype system, is still the core of WM6.5, driver version 3.14 for Taiwan, no built-in radio, the radio 2.14 in the case of available memory up to 310M or more, adjust the Task_Manager tasks Manager from the battery icon, WP interface customization options, including color, picture position, add a program, UI and editing, the specific operation: Press the right interface, while the pop-up menu, specifically, how games are played, there are friends to find standby
From xda.cn

cuzzo94
Old
Thanks Meter 36
oh ok thanks

shelay
Old
Thanks Meter 9
can any Chinese person from our XDA site ask them for the ROM? or just register as a tester?

swefla
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Google translation said following:"This is the master of a successful transplantation of the disc according to WP7 to HD2, HD2 brush WP7 seems getting closer and closer to us"

:) can anybody explain this? :)

Tags
hd2, win mobil 7