Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

[Q] HD2 Win mobile 7 Rom- when?

OP charliess

5th November 2010, 11:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

52 posts
now where win mobile 7 has just been released and is available in the stores or better on the new htc mobiles i really wonder when we will get the first official rom from htc for the hd2? I really wonder why it takes so long, isnt the hd2 arichtecture comparable to the one of the hd7? i hope it will come soon...
5th November 2010, 01:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

66 posts
There wont be an official wp7 rom for the hd2
5th November 2010, 02:43 PM   |  #3  
Flag Greater London
Thanks Meter: 18

569 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliess

now where win mobile 7 has just been released and is available in the stores or better on the new htc mobiles i really wonder when we will get the first official rom from htc for the hd2? I really wonder why it takes so long, isnt the hd2 arichtecture comparable to the one of the hd7? i hope it will come soon...

Hmm, where have you been the passed 10 months? The HD7 is Microsofts and HTC's way of giving you WPS7 on a comparable device. You either need to get a new device, or wait for devs to port it.

I guess in the meantime you can enjoy Android is you are bored.
5th November 2010, 07:49 PM   |  #4  
Flag bergamo
Thanks Meter: 36

528 posts
hi guys.... what about this?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5OTU0MDY0.html
is this only a theme?
5th November 2010, 08:07 PM   |  #5  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 16

144 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzzo94

hi guys.... what about this?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5OTU0MDY0.html
is this only a theme?

Since there isn't a sign of another OS boating, I believe this is our HD2 boating WP7 .
5th November 2010, 08:10 PM   |  #6  
Flag bergamo

528 posts
can you get in www.xda.cn?
it talk of it in the first page but i can't open it because i'm probably too far away from the server... i'm in italy and th e web site is chinese

edit: http://www.xda.cn/newshow.php?snid=192 o.oo.o
5th November 2010, 08:59 PM   |  #7  
Flag Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 11

266 posts
More
This is just a rom with the interface.
Quote:

XDA starting HD2_21916_3.14_Windows Phone 7 first to experience the full version of the Chinese Language Interface.
This is the version of windows phone 7 interface experience, not really WP7 prototype system, is still the core of WM6.5, driver version 3.14 for Taiwan, no built-in radio, the radio 2.14 in the case of available memory up to 310M or more, adjust the Task_Manager tasks Manager from the battery icon, WP interface customization options, including color, picture position, add a program, UI and editing, the specific operation: Press the right interface, while the pop-up menu, specifically, how games are played, there are friends to find standby

From xda.cn
5th November 2010, 09:02 PM   |  #8  
Flag bergamo

528 posts
oh ok thanks
5th November 2010, 09:13 PM   |  #9  
Flag Guildford, Surrey
Thanks Meter: 9

109 posts
can any Chinese person from our XDA site ask them for the ROM? or just register as a tester?
5th November 2010, 09:27 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 8

70 posts
Google translation said following:"This is the master of a successful transplantation of the disc according to WP7 to HD2, HD2 brush WP7 seems getting closer and closer to us"

:) can anybody explain this? :)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hd2, win mobil 7
Previous Thread Next Thread