FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

View Poll Results: Is Windows Phone 7 on HTC HD2 real?

Yes

374 Vote(s)
85.00%
No

69 Vote(s)
15.68%

New Video Windows Phone 7 running on hd2 November 7 2010

292 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

By Samsunguy, Senior Member on 6th November 2010, 10:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is the latest video of Windows Phone 7 running on the hd2 and this video looks 100% real check it out.

Update: There is a newer video and this shows a lot more proof for you non believers

Update 2: I added a post for some of you guys wanting one to vote if this is real or not. I added the chance of you to vote for both if you ar undecided so enjoy. Leave a comment after you vote.
Last edited by Samsunguy; 10th November 2010 at 01:01 PM.

6th November 2010, 10:27 PM |#2  
Flag Brecon Beacons
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Not impressed
6th November 2010, 10:29 PM |#3  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 356

More
I never knew Cotulla was Chinese. J/K I know he's Russian
6th November 2010, 10:36 PM |#4  
Flag near Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 1

More
One thread wasn't enough? You had to spam all the HD2 boards with this even though it has nothing to do with Android development?
The mods on here are going to love you...
6th November 2010, 10:40 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGreendawg

One thread wasn't enough? You had to spam all the HD2 boards with this even though it has nothing to do with Android development?
The mods on here are going to love you...

I don't think there is anything wrong with that, I don't really look at any of the boards except this one so I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.
6th November 2010, 10:41 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 398

More
I think it's annoying if it's not true. (See page 3 of the first thread.)
6th November 2010, 10:43 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
its just a matter of time. It wouldn't surprise me if the elite XDA devs been working on this for weeks maybe months....
7th November 2010, 12:47 AM |#8  
Flag Lienden
Thanks Meter: 2,057

More
Well it seems real, but as you can see the bottom part of the HD2 is not visible. Probably they have plugged in a USB cable as soon as the bottom got out of view, and are running it through an emulator on their PC or something. I think it's fake
7th November 2010, 01:02 AM |#9  
Moderator Committee / XDA Portal Team - Title Under Construction. Please Pardon Our Dust
Thanks Meter: 7,367

More
did you post this in every section of the forum??
please try and contain your excitement......
7th November 2010, 03:29 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I hope its real, i would run it.
7th November 2010, 03:44 AM |#11  
Flag Panama City Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 57

More
It looks legit to me but then again it could be a shell replacement/rom that someone outside of XDAD has created. Either way, it looks to be pretty smooth. I'm still not sure if I like how "simple" everything looks though. M$ is on the right track with the simple UI because more people will be willing to try it out but they maybe should have given an alternative to people that want all the options.....not sure I see Android or even IOS users wanting to use this (hardcore users that is). It is pretty though.....did i just refer to an OS as pretty?lol.....

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread