FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[Q] Adobe Flash for MY Touch Slide

462 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
 
By torvick12, Senior Member on 5th November 2010, 10:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th November 2010, 02:23 PM |#11  
OuncE718's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC by way of BK
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Yes the file can be downloaded to our phone, but it still will not work for our phone. After downloading I've tried it on a few websites that require flash 10.1 and still no luck. Thanks for giving us the link to the file though.


Black myTouch Slide w/stock rom
www.GoTeamFriday.com
 
 
7th November 2010, 09:32 PM |#12  
torvick12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pharr
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Well it works for me so im good im ale 2 view videos now
7th November 2010, 10:54 PM |#13  
OuncE718's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC by way of BK
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torvick12

Well it works for me so im good im ale 2 view videos now


Since it works for you, try www.worldstarhiphop.com and view a few videos and let me know how that work out.

Black myTouch Slide w/stock rom
www.GoTeamFriday.com
8th November 2010, 05:16 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Went to the that site play 3 diffrent videos without a problem??
8th November 2010, 05:58 AM |#15  
OuncE718's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC by way of BK
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtninecat

Went to the that site play 3 diffrent videos without a problem??


I guess it must be something I'm don't wrong. Should I reboot my phone once I download flash? Is there any settings I should check for? I know the plugins setting should be checked.

Black myTouch Slide w/stock rom
www.GoTeamFriday.com
8th November 2010, 02:11 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
TBH I'm not sure what extra steps to take I installed the APK back in August when I freshly installed CR's OTA MOD and really havent messed with it since.
8th November 2010, 02:58 PM |#17  
OuncE718's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC by way of BK
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtninecat

TBH I'm not sure what extra steps to take I installed the APK back in August when I freshly installed CR's OTA MOD and really havent messed with it since.

Guess I have to be rooted then.


Black myTouch Slide w/stock rom
www.GoTeamFriday.com
8th November 2010, 03:54 PM |#18  
KCRic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Overland Park
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
As far as I know flash only works with the stock rom (sense). If you have vanilla 6.0 or 6.1 then you're out of luck.
8th November 2010, 05:15 PM |#19  
torvick12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pharr
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncE718

Since it works for you, try www.worldstarhiphop.com and view a few videos and let me know how that work out.

Black myTouch Slide w/stock rom
www.GoTeamFriday.com

same here i even played coulple video bro i mean yes some did take ahiwle to buffer but they worked so idk wht u could be doing wrong. Im not rooted or anything just sticked 2.1update from t-mobile
9th November 2010, 12:42 AM |#20  
OuncE718's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC by way of BK
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torvick12

same here i even played coulple video bro i mean yes some did take ahiwle to buffer but they worked so idk wht u could be doing wrong. Im not rooted or anything just sticked 2.1update from t-mobile

You've updated to the flash 10.1 app or? On flash lite some videos do work, but not all.


Black myTouch Slide w/stock rom
www.GoTeamFriday.com
9th November 2010, 01:12 AM |#21  
torvick12's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pharr
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncE718

You've updated to the flash 10.1 app or? On flash lite some videos do work, but not all.


Black myTouch Slide w/stock rom
www.GoTeamFriday.com

Well i jst have Flash 10.1 some guy provide it for me on another thread jst 4got which 1 lol. But works well on mine.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes