[ROM]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 UPE[7.x.xxxx][CS] ★ WM6.5.x UPE[Old Productions].•´¯)★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sinjinn

May 17, 2010
Hi, I'm not your fan, but I'd be impressed in case you manage to port WP7 on this Toshiba. Your first post does not say, but my guess is that it's not working yet. I don't have one, but I just saw it available new at 140$, so I was tempted to get myself one. Is it a good deal at this price?

depends what you want it for. I found it useless as a phone voice quality is bad and more sound seems to be exiting from the back than goes in your ear.
I use it as a navigation device for which it is great. internet browsing is great and it plays youtube smoothly.
the only major flaw I find is that you have to charge and listen through head phones through the same port so you always have to juggle charging and headphones. in my opinion this is the most annoying thing about it especially as the battery is not too big.

so good value but many compromises.

daevoq

Jan 12, 2010
i've readed something about WP7 on TG01.. most of people say that it's impossible to port it.. only nokser can tell something about.. but he's disappear... once again :)
about android.. imho we can run it well on tg01.. we have all hardware spec to have a great android working on tg01.. but it is another story.. wait for something by nokser about wp7..

kamis1333

Feb 9, 2010
Wrocław
I talk with Nokser about two days ago, he can't recompile files without tools, project is stopped for now propably. All we can do is just waiting.

cappyx26

Jul 30, 2010
Hi! I have donate something for WP7 to TG01 porting project. How can i get test versions of WP7? The confirmation number of donation is: 3P330862VW5028039.

Thank's!

Kalas_22

Feb 16, 2010
Hey Nokser

Did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXuJlpu3NXU

It seems that someone will port WP7 before you like FFBoy did during development of WM 6.5.x

I really dont think that Nokser is in a race to port whatever in to the TG01, i guess (and hope) that hes trying to go as fast as he can manage, even with litle resources and help..

But if you are in a rush, why dont you give a bounty prize wo whoever puts WP7 to work !!^^

Shreyas Jani

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2009
Mumbai
Thread closed due to a spat between the users and op.investigating.will open only when the whole of the mod-team[assigned as well as seniors] feel if its worthy to open this. For the time being,please consider posting your grievances/suggestions in the mod-connect thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts