Moving the widgets (REGISTRY)
1) Right soft key \ Add new widget
2) Start Registry Editor and pont to HKLM\Software\SPB Mobile Shell\Widgets
3) Determine the name of the current panel (in my case Weather Panel). Choose folder based on these rules:
Lifestyle Panel - HomeScreen
Application Panel - HomeScreen2
Music Panel - HomeScreen3
Weather Panel - HomeScreen4
Internet Panel - HomeScreen5
So my choice is Homescreen4.
4) Choose the folder with the maximum integer value, since tha newly added widget should be the last one.
(in my case 35)
5) So now in the Name field I got Analog Clock - so that's my widget.
6) Edit the _tl_320_240 field - that's the position field.
7) Value inside is HEX value (make sure you check the HEX check box) in the following format:
yyyxxx - where yyy are y values and xxx are x values
Bare in mind that 10 in HEX is 16 in decimal, so you don't get all confused.