[ROM][Vision/G2] CM NIGHTLY BUILDS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DroidHead

May 19, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Here is a link to the nightly CM6 builds being compiled by the guys at #teamdouche.

Obviously if you are using a G2 you would choose the Vision folder.

NIGHTLY BUILDS Here

HPDI GAPPS Here

Credit to TeamDouche for their amazing dedication and hard work!

If you want this link to stay up, do NOT bug #TeamDouche do not ask them any questions, do not report any bugs, let them do their job!!!!!

THESE DO NOT INCLUDE GOOGLE APPS AND ARE STILL BUGGY. DO A NANDROID BACKUP, WIPE AND THEN FLASH

People this is just the link to where you can find the nightlys... they are not for the new flasher/modder! Don't expect them to be stable at all.

RC1 is on the way... once that is up and running the nightly will fair your way for testing.

Again, IF YOU ARE NEW OR FAINT OF HEART DO NOT FLASH THE NIGHTLY BUILD.

Last edited:

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
Thanks in advance, I should be getting the g2 this week. I probably won't test out any nightlies until after rc1, and even then maybe wait a little and see how it goes. So this will be where the nightly discussions are?

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
YES! Time to flash! :D

God I hope people don't pester devs with questions. . .

Mikey

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Wheaton, Il
Google Pixel Fold
Questions/troubleshooting by users should be placed in here :)

I can't remember is there a change log link for the nightlies??

http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/changelog/cm_vision_full/

shows build-to-build changes. For a longer span (if you're more than one version behind, or if there's one that fails to build) you can use:

http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/changelog/cm_vision_full/11..13

for instance. The ending version can be left off if you want to specify the latest nightly as the end point:

http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/changelog/cm_vision_full/11

Suggestions to improve this feature would be appreciated. Near term, I'd like to pull the oneline logs onto the buildbot page, but I haven't touched this in a little while.

Of course, you can also monitor @cmsrc or #cmsrc, and if you're good with the IRC channel you can even figure out which changes make which build.

Last edited:

olearyp

Sep 1, 2009
Questions/troubleshooting by users should be placed in here :)

I can't remember is there a change log link for the nightlies??

http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/changelog/cm_vision_full/

shows build-to-build changes. For a longer span (if you're more than one version behind, or if there's one that fails to build) you can use:

http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/changelog/cm_vision_full/11..13

for instance. The ending version can be left off if you want to specify the latest nightly as the end point:

http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/changelog/cm_vision_full/11

Suggestions to improve this feature would be appreciated. Near term, I'd like to pull the oneline logs onto the buildbot page, but I haven't touched this in a little while.

Of course, you can also monitor @cmsrc or #cmsrc, and if you're good with the IRC channel you can even figure out which changes make which build.

stevencpoynter

Sep 19, 2010
I could just be hallucinating but iirc cyanogen posted somewhere that the build should be compatable with the Z. I agree though, that place is a ghost town.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

Pickx

Apr 23, 2010
Sorry, but has anyone got this to work on the Desire Z?

The Desire Z forums are (relatively) quite empty at the moment.

Akulamenuri

Jan 17, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I just tried at the latest Nightly and ive decided to hold of on CM into an RC comes out. Native USB Tethering and Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot isn't working. Wireless Tether for Root Users doesn't work either :(.

digikid

Dec 4, 2007
I just tried at the latest Nightly and ive decided to hold of on CM into an RC comes out. Native USB Tethering and Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot isn't working. Wireless Tether for Root Users doesn't work either :(.

My Wi-Fi tethering is working fine. I tested it yesterday and I am running CM Nightly build 13. I can't speak for usb tethering as I don't have a use for it and thus haven't tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone?

I've been running interactive all day n it seems to be as power efficient as ondemand... is this accurate or just a placebo?

i think interactive is a bit more responsive and intelligent. i believe the scaling up/down of the clock is dynamic as opposed to static (eg. 90-95% up when threshhold is met).
    63 and 6.1.1 should be pretty much the same. I expected "rotary lockscreen" to be...well, something other than the Sense-style lockscreen. Looks nice though.

Its the lockscreen from the short-lived Android 2.0- it got replaced in 2.1 about a month later.
    I think that mms can only be sent over edge or 3g or h.

As soon as wifi calling is enabled it should be rerouted and sent/received via wifi.
    Flashed it. I will report on how it is. I will test the battery life... although I haven't been getting good battery life on cm. I had really good on build 55. Suggestions on better battery life would be great

don't flash the new market apk. it has some rogue bg process that sucks juice.
    messed around with 62; so far:

wifi calling works but still a bit distorted. i was able to send mms through wifi calling without a problem.

gps works just fine according to gps tool box and google maps.

battery life, dunno yet. only been playing with it for about 20 minutes or so.

i cant seem to find any glitches with 62 yet, except that the new market had to be installed seperately... maybe the gapps havent been updated yet?

i removed setcpu yesterday, i read that it murders battery life especially for those who have a lot of profiles set up. and its definately not a placebo, i gained some battery life after removing setcpu. im tracking via spare parts.
    I think the New Market.apk causes increased battery drain .. I'd stay away for now if you're testing out builds