- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (Windows Vista / Windows 7 have it pre-installed)
- Really simple to use as a GUI:
Click the button [...] - Select file to convert - Click the relevant button [-->%new_file_type%] - Done!
- It also works without even launching it. Just drag n' drop a file on the XrMeLg.exe and have it converted!
In cli you can have a file converted by typing :
- Command line usage to convert all provxml files at a given path to reg files:
- The application automatically does a backup of the processed file(s) inside a folder named "Files" in the directory where it is located.
- 16/Nov/10 - Initial release
- 16/Nov/10 - v.22.214.171.124
- Added drag n' drop support (Just drag n' drop a file on the EXE and have it converted)
- Removed unnecessary creation of *_mui_sz.reg
- 19/Nov/10 - v.126.96.36.199
- Fixed reg-->provxml bug regarding registry key removal
- 29/Nov/10 - v.188.8.131.52
- Fixed provxml --> reg bug (the reg file was not created in some cases)