Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 54,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Birdy Bounce -[R]- 11/23/2010 -[U]- 01/25/2010 -[V]- 2.1

Tip us?

Mod Monkeys
Old
(Last edited by Mod Monkeys; 16th February 2011 at 03:18 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [APP] Birdy Bounce -[R]- 11/23/2010 -[U]- 01/25/2010 -[V]- 2.1

Name: Birdy Bounce

Our old game "Doodle Tower" has been removed from the marketplace because of the similarity of its name to the name of another app, but we did not give up and started working on a successor. We were very careful in the development process to avoid any further inconveniences and are proud to finally be able to present you our new game Birdy Bounce for Windows Phone 7. The game is available for FREE, we want that everyone who previously downloaded our old game can upgrade for free. However, it will not stay for free forever, so better hurry!

App Description:
Quote:
In Birdy Bounce, you are steering a young bird on its way up to the horizon by using the accurate tilt controls of your Windows Phone 7 device. Be warned, the way is dangerous and many birds before you fell to their death. Only the fittest will survive this dangerous travel - how far can you get?

The gameplay experience provides a vast amount of different platform types you can use to jump higher and higher. There will be breakable, moving or thorny platforms and even some that give you a turbo boost and some that vanish before your eyes when you aren't fast enough.

The levels of Birdy Bounce are generated by an intelligent level randomization algorithm which provides a new experience every time you start playing while avoiding impossible situations to keep the fun for a long time.

We are planning to release continuous updates containing new platforms, effects or characters. We are always looking for new ways to improve the gameplay experience our game provides. Feel free to contact us to tell us your feedback and ideas, it is highly appreciated.
Source: Mod Monkeys

Download: Birdy Bounce (Free WP7 trial available)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod Monkeys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pipolas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello!
I downloaded this game and...I LOVE IT!
It runs smooth, the gameplay is very funny and different from other games, it's beautiful...Well...Just give it a try!

Thanks a lot!!

ceesheim
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2087

DONATE TO ME
and another real cool game

and ofcourse thanks for it being free

the hottest geek girl in the world SassiBoB, SassyBoB, Sassy BoB, sassibob

Iron Fist !!!

XDA-Developers is all about Developers

Mod Monkeys
Old
(Last edited by Mod Monkeys; 23rd November 2010 at 07:06 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Ok the 4 days of the welcome back sale we configured are obviously over now. Microsoft just updated the price to 0,99€. Sorry that I posted in this forum that late, but most people read about it in other forums where we posted the news, so I think we reached a lot of people with this sale.

And I believe that 0,99€ isn't too much either for this app, the free offer was primarily for those who bought "Doodle Tower". We wanted that they can upgrade for free.

I wish all buyers as much fun as possible with the game. Make sure to write a review in the Zune marketplace if you like the app or if you have anything that you don't like. We are trying to read every single review.

siralex241
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I love your game...its very addicting!
[Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow] [Stock rom] [WP8] [AT&T USA ]
OS Version: 8.0.10211.204
Firmware:1232.5962.1314.0001
Radio:1.0.202009MT.3

[Samsung Focus SGH-i917] [Version REV. 1.3] [WP7] [At&t USA ]

Sold to my friend
FuzE|6.5| Energyrom Sense 2.5 build 21681| At&t network USA
Radio: 1.14.25.35
Cabs and tweaks...anything JVH3 has(standard)
others(what i want)

http://www.culturedtees.com

rickytr23
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Talking love it

I love this game one of the only good game on WP7

egzthunder1
Old
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Thanks Meter 4710
Location: At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Unfortunately, paid apps are not allowed under Rules 7 and 11 of XDA. You cannot advertise the sale of a paid app unless you are providing it for free to the community or at least provide a lite version. I will close this thread right now and if you can provide the community with any of the aforementioned options, please feel free to get in touch with me and I will be more than happy to unlock this thread for you.

"As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no evil for I am the God of Death... and this is my valley"

I have ORD

Want to see my devices? Click Below

HTC Blue Angel
ROM: WM 6.5.3 Build 23698 by d-two
Radio: 1.15

HTC Vogue (Verizon Touch)
ROM: Froyo Android (NAND) by incubus26j
Radio: 3.42.50

HTC EVO 3D
ROM: YAS4 v9 by howpathetic (ICS 4.0.4)
PRI: 1.43_003
Radio: 1.09.00.0706
HBOOT: Eng HBOOT (S-OFF)

Sony Xperia T LT30p
ROM: Stock, 91.A.0.148 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Sony Xperia Z Ultra - GPE
ROM: Stock, Unrooted (KitKat 4.4.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Huawei Premia 4G
ROM: Stock, Rooted (ICS 4.0.4)

HTC One (M8)
ROM: Stock, unrooted (1.57.531.7)
Radio: 1.16.21331931
HBOOT: Locked (S-ON)

Learn how to flash: CDMA Rapahel, Vogue

Mod Monkeys
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks for re-opening the thread. I added a note about the free version of the game in the first post. It's playable up to a score of 12-15k (depends on the current situation of the level generator) so make sure to check it out. There is no time limit, so you can theoretically play with the free version forever without paying a penny if you like to.

tbk21
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I wanted to buy this game when it was still called doodle tower but couldn't find it anymore. I noticed the name changed so I was able to pick it up for free. Nice game and smooth. Only little bug I noticed is that the game icon in the games hub is zoomed making it look ugly. Icon gets normal again when you pin it start, but in the games hub it is keeps zoomed in. I noticed this bug also with other free apps.

Has this something to do with my phone (hd7)? Or is it app related

Mod Monkeys
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
I really believe that's a general OS problem. Microsoft only says they want icons in 3 special resolutions. I provided all resolutions and the icon is still buggy in the games hub, I really don't know what I should change.

There are many developers complaining about this in the dev forums, but Microsoft doesn't provide an official answer.

Good to hear that you like it. I would love to see a review in the marketplace if you'd like to =)