★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠★[THEME] LCARS Bootscreen★⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠★

Search This thread

tin2404

For all Star Trek lovers here it is.Just another experimental project..Animated Bootscreen sequence :

animated0.gif
welcomehead192b.png

★ - install cab and reset device

works on HTC Touch HD and HD2

Attachments

• frame(1).jpg
    frame(1).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 573
  • frame(12).jpg
    frame(12).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 469
  • startrekboot.cab
    753.8 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:

davej

Mar 4, 2008
Mr Incredible!

Buddy

Just have to know....

:eek::eek::eek: How did you you this... :eek::eek:

Awesome +++++

Davej :cool:

Reactions: tin2404

tin2404

Hi tin2404,

i think this is smoething for MichelDiamond :D. Possible we can do one for stargate togehter?

Yes we could. Stargate is also my favourite one ! ;)
Did you mean just bootscreen or full Sense UI theme ?LCARS looks magnificent on HD2 and every friend of mine who sow it on my dewice stayed speechless.One of them told me that now my HD2 looks like a tricorder! :)

p.s.

I have also skined my igo Primo navigation to LCARS Navigation system and it will be avaluable as a part of Sense UI.. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Giraff

russpattaya

Aug 22, 2010
Pattaya
Thats very cool, pity you dont have one that would show on the lock screen, instead of the black background, now that would be realy cool. Looking forward to the Stargate version as well

tin2404

Thats very cool, pity you dont have one that would show on the lock screen, instead of the black background, now that would be realy cool. Looking forward to the Stargate version as well

Bootscren with lock screen will be avaluable shortly...I am using Stargate bootscreen and Sense UI theme for a while ( with rotation and animated glyph locks ) and soon it will be avaluable because for now it looks to much "out of space" design and need to optimise it little bit decently. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: russpattaya

russpattaya

Aug 22, 2010
Pattaya
Bootscren with lock screen will be avaluable shortly...I am using Stargate bootscreen and Sense UI theme for a while ( with rotation and animated glyph locks ) and soon it will be avaluable because for now it looks to much "out of space" design and need to optimise it little bit decently. ;)
Looking forward to that. Tks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For all Star Trek lovers here it is.Just another experimental project..Animated Bootscreen sequence :

animated0.gif
    welcomehead192b.png

★ - install cab and reset device

works on HTC Touch HD and HD2
    Love it.

Not a huge trek fan but i just had to try it anyways!
    Mr Incredible!

Buddy

Just have to know....

:eek::eek::eek: How did you you this... :eek::eek:

Awesome +++++

Davej :cool:
    Hi tin2404,

i think this is smoething for MichelDiamond :D. Possible we can do one for stargate togehter?
    great work mate.