Thanks Meter 99
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Originally Posted by aceoyame
I think scooter synchronised it a little over a month ago? I know its been about that long.
I synchronized my yaffs sources yesterday. It survived several battery-pulls yesterday with no corruption, but one single clean shutdown modified email settings for one account and made Maps FC. A dalvik clear cured maps but not the email settings.
Yaffs has data recovery capabilities, as proven by the battery pulls that gave no corruption at all.
So i think yaffs is good and nand is good. The data corruption problem lies outside the kernel and is a subject for a different thread.
Sent from my Android on HTC Kaiser/Kaiser/Polaris using XDA App
My Devices, newest to oldest:
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802 IV; stock (Android 4.2.2)
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802+; Uberoid (Android 4.0.2)
* Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro/GSM); stock (Android 4.3) w/ Fancy Kernel
* Tablet: Motorola Xoom; stock (Android 4.1.2)
* Phone: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) [dead] Android 2.3
* Phone: HTC Kaiser; Android 2.2 "Fresh Froyo"
* Phone: HTC Wizard; WM6.1 Ham3r H3r7