Nov 27, 2010
This Friday and Saturday!

Attachments

• gtab.jpg
    gtab.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 625

Lindarose84

May 4, 2007
Where exactly on this ad are you seeing that Sears is selling it for this price this Friday and Saturday? I just bought mine this past weekend so I'm still in my 30 day window where I can go in and demand $30 back since I bought it for $379.99.

Where exactly on this ad are you seeing that Sears is selling it for this price this Friday and Saturday? I just bought mine this past weekend so I'm still in my 30 day window where I can go in and demand $30 back since I bought it for $379.99.

Their price protection is for 14days. I just got off chat with a sears rep and they say go into store and you will be taken care of.

I even told them I could return it and buy it at staples with the sears price.

I think we should be taken care of, I will be going down Fri or Sat with receipt in hand!

Lindarose84

May 4, 2007
Their price protection is for 14days. I just got off chat with a sears rep and they say go into store and you will be taken care of.

I even told them I could return it and buy it at staples with the sears price.

I think we should be taken care of, I will be going down Fri or Sat with receipt in hand!

Just got off the phone with Sears and they had no clue what the hell I was talking about. Someone please verify which site that coupon comes from.

riochile

Feb 2, 2009
Northern California
No G Tablet in my Sears ad

Got my paper here in N California this morning with the Sears ad for Friday and Saturday and there is no G tablet on sale in it. :(

Bummer

KnightCrusader

Nov 16, 2008
I have until Saturday for my 14 day price match window at Staples. I already price matched it to $380.... $350 would be even better!

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App

anlog

May 9, 2006
If it goes down to $350 I'm not only getting my price match but I'll buy another.

I searched everywhere on the Sears site and didn't find it for $350. I actually saw one for $399, and then it was listed again with a different picture and description for $379.

Weird...

Maybe it's all a cruel joke...

Acturbo

Nov 27, 2010
Wilmington, DE
Got into a fight at a sears tonight with manager because they didn't have my refurb when i got confirmation. ended up getting a brand new one price matched to the "refurb" price. It rang as 349.99 original price on the receipt if that helps anyone. This was in PA.

cutterjohn

Jul 30, 2010
crap... my 14d w/Staples were up Monday!

I knew that I should've returned it and bought one at Sears!

KnightCrusader

Nov 16, 2008
Okay, I'm really confused. Where did this ad come from?

My Fri/Sat ad for Cincinnati doesn't even show a GTab in it, and the weekly ad that ends tomorrow says its $379.99 still, and then, the website says $399.99. When I got my price match at staples for $379.99 on Monday, the website showed that price. Now it doesn't.

Is Sears as confused as we are?

rushless

Jan 16, 2008
Okay, I'm really confused. Where did this ad come from?

My Fri/Sat ad for Cincinnati doesn't even show a GTab in it, and the weekly ad that ends tomorrow says its $379.99 still, and then, the website says $399.99. When I got my price match at staples for $379.99 on Monday, the website showed that price. Now it doesn't.

Is Sears as confused as we are?

Just call and ask them. Price they would charge will show up when they enter the sku. Sears is pretty good with coordinating prices with their adds.

cutterjohn

Jul 30, 2010
Just call and ask them. Price they would charge will show up when they enter the sku. Sears is pretty good with coordinating prices with their adds.
Site looks pretty screwed up ATM. It shows $379.99 but when you click on it for the specific page it then shows $399.99 ...

Yeah, I did a price match to $379.99 on Monday as well instead of returning it.

[EDIT]
Looked in the online weekly ad and didn't see it there either, but there was a BT Garmin GPS which is kind of tempting, but I want something smaller w/o display...
[/EDIT]

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Friday and Saturday!
    Just curious, which Sears in SoCali? I just called the Sears at South Coast plaza to have them them look up item #00382001 in their system and they said it was $399.

I was just at the South Coast Plaza Sears this morning for the price match. The one on sale has a different SKU apparently, because it rang up at $349. I gurantee you they have it there for $349...
    Rang up $349 here on LI ny
    Ok so here's some interesting info...

(I hope this info gets around to the rest of the threads)

Tonight I went and picked up another tab at the Westminster (California) Sears. The display was marked as $349. After waiting over 20 minutes for the ONE guy working in electronics to help everyone in line ahead of me, I started asking him about the return rate.

First, he said the return rate was over 50%. I asked him why (if so many are being returned) they haven't been showing up at the Sears Outlet (haven't seen a single one appear here in SoCal). He stated that this week Sears stopped moving them to the Outlet, and are instead returning them to Viewsonic (or possibly US Merchants). He said they were going to refurbish the units as new, load the latest Viewsonic (official) software on them, then try to resell them before Christmas. I asked if he was talking about today's official update (which, surprisingly enough, DOES make the stock software usable), or the update slated for later this month. He didn't know...

So, for everyone hoping to catch a deal, it looks like they won't be turning up at the Sears Outlet anymore...

Also, apparently you aren't supposed to be waiting for more than 5 minutes at the merchandise pickup. The stock boy there voluntarily gave me a $5 store credit because I apparently waited more than 5 minutes. So I basically got a new tab for $375.61 out the door (gotta love that 8.75% OC tax rate)...

Lastly, the guy in front of me in line was also buying a GTab. I asked him if he was going to "hack" it and he said "I heard you can do that but I don't know how". I pointed him to this forum. I didn't catch his name, but if he's reading this, "good luck, dude"!