XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more
Post Reply

[ROM] [32A & 32B] [30-Jan-2010] RAv1.6.3 - DONUT

OP Amon_RA

3rd September 2010, 01:41 AM   |  #1541  
vinamilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
How can I enable MT on all programs ? Tested MT-visual it is ok, dolphin browser MT ok, but some programs like Gmap or gallery, MT stills disabled !
5th September 2010, 06:21 PM   |  #1542  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinamilk

How can I enable MT on all programs ? Tested MT-visual it is ok, dolphin browser MT ok, but some programs like Gmap or gallery, MT stills disabled !

I wanna know that too, but I dont thinks its possible...

The MT that the programs you listed use and the 2.1 MT use different codes (I Think so)...

BTW Just wanna tell people that after yet another month of ROM testing (this time Froyo ROMS), I once again returned to Amon_Ra's rom... This is simply the best rom for Mytouches and HTC Magic out there...
6th September 2010, 06:46 AM   |  #1543  
Phateless's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oakland
Thanks Meter: 447
 
4,740 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugga

It enables Multi Touch, eg pinching the screen to control zoom.

How about the market/gapps? Is there a separate gapps pack for this rom or is it included?
6th September 2010, 05:26 PM   |  #1544  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Anyone knows if sterricsons lockscreen will work with this?
7th September 2010, 11:09 AM   |  #1545  
vinamilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Sometime phone dim screen backlight and lock it, even when I'm touching vitural keyboard for messaging. Have to push Menu to unlock it again.

Andybody can see that ?
15th October 2010, 08:00 AM   |  #1546  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Hi all.
I must reinstall this ROM because my magic was in assistance.
Now I don't remember what is function of MTpatch-RA-IONv1.6.3H .
I would know how I must install it too; if I must rename zip file or not.
Thanks in advance for collaboration,
Fabrizio
18th October 2010, 07:56 AM   |  #1547  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Rotation Sensor
Hi all. As I told in a recent post I have reinstalled the ROM and the MTpatch-RA-IONv1.6.3H.
Now I have a problem: it seems that rotation of display doesn't work in a correct way.
If display goes in horizontal way then it doesn't return in a vertical way and viceversa...
How can I resolve this problem?
Thanks for collaboration,
Fabrizio
24th October 2010, 06:57 AM   |  #1548  
sleepyfu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 20
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dellipri

Hi all. As I told in a recent post I have reinstalled the ROM and the MTpatch-RA-IONv1.6.3H.
Now I have a problem: it seems that rotation of display doesn't work in a correct way.
If display goes in horizontal way then it doesn't return in a vertical way and viceversa...
How can I resolve this problem?
Thanks for collaboration,
Fabrizio

In recovery mode, under Wipe, there is an option to wipe rotation settings. Give that a try.
10th December 2010, 10:05 AM   |  #1549  
n2droid's Avatar
Member
Athens
Thanks Meter: 24
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
going to try this with a 2708 kernel and report. anybody else tried the extra RAM radio/spl with this rom?

[edit]
So far everything works fine but the camera - can't get it to save. I'm also missing quite a few apps that unbeknown to me where 2.x only - zeam launcher and ray dialer mainly.

edit 2] bluetooth's a bit wonky. will not switch off immediately if at all.
Last edited by n2droid; 10th December 2010 at 12:14 PM.
10th December 2010, 11:19 PM   |  #1550  
sleepyfu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 20
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2droid

going to try this with a 2708 kernel and report. anybody else tried the extra RAM radio/spl with this rom?

[edit]
So far everything works fine but the camera - can't get it to save. I'm also missing quite a few apps that unbeknown to me where 2.x only - zeam launcher and ray dialer mainly.

edit 2] bluetooth's a bit wonky. will not switch off immediately if at all.

ezterry's ram hack takes from camera, so for the camera to work, you will need to use the 1m pixel setting.

The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyfu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hboot 1.33.0006, htc magic pvt32b
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes