Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hansmrtn

May 18, 2010
In a Box, Washington State
Important Announcement guys!

All of you know adamholden85 I presume? Yeah, that one guy thats i always helping everyone out and compiling stuff for you people? :p

Anyway, I have appointed him the new Axura CE developer. Heres why:

- I really dont have the time anymore, with schooling and all, yeah, I am not that old haha
- I am getting surgery and wont be back in my game for a while
- I have to go do stuff, haha, I used to always, ALWAYS be on XDA cause I love this place and you guys!
- I'm really tired, constantly making roms and reflashing is more tiring than it sounds

Dont get me wrong guys, I am not leaving XDA, oh hell no. I am still gonna be around, just not so much. I love Axura to much to just let it die, so I appointed someone I thought would always be there to help out. Adam knows what he is doing, so I think everything is going to be alright. I am sorry you guys, but sometimes life takes you on a different course. Duty calls.

I love all of you guys, I love how all of you are always so supportive of this rom. Hopefully that will carry through to Adams thread.

Im not ditching you guys! I am still here! :D

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

P.S. Quote this as much as possible so people know whats happening please!

tehillim

Aug 22, 2010

All of you know adamholden85 I presume? Yeah, that one guy thats i always helping everyone out and compiling stuff for you people? :p

- I really dont have the time anymore, with schooling and all, yeah, I am not that old haha
- I have to go do stuff, haha, I used to always, ALWAYS be on XDA cause I love this place and you guys!
- I'm really tired, constantly making roms and reflashing is more tiring than it sounds

Dont get me wrong guys, I am not leaving XDA, oh hell no. I am still gonna be around, just not so much. I love Axura to much to just let it die, so I appointed someone I thought would always be there to help out. Adam knows what he is doing, so I think everything is going to be alright. I am sorry you guys, but sometimes life takes you on a different course. Duty calls.

I love all of you guys, I love how all of you are always so supportive of this rom. Hopefully that will carry through to Adams thread.

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

I totally understand, Hans. Be you!!

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Good luck Hans and thanks for all the work. I would add this to the OP so people will know without repeating the post over and over. I have had a steel plate put in my knee so I understand completely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

Boobie Watcher

Oct 16, 2010

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

appreciate all the hard work, adam will be a good replacement!

Konner920

Sep 16, 2010
Norman, OK

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

Good luck on your Surgery hans! I love and appreciate all the hard work you put into Axura.

tytdfn

Jul 29, 2010
New York

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

Good luck on the surgery hans thanks for all the great roms and threads and energy

crusecontrl

Oct 4, 2010
Seattle
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

Good luck with the knee see you around :)

comdei

Dec 9, 2010

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

This is slightly upsetting!
I hope he stays true to what this rom is like! Simplification and optimization.
Hope your still around.
Are you doing release 2.3?

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

Hey, Hans, Thanks a TON for all you have done to make a ROM what it has become. With all that happens in these forums you guided this thread and made it a place that makes people want to hang out and contribute. I know you'll say it had alot to do with all the people involved. But it all starts from the top, and that was you

The best to you and I hope life treats you well.
See you in the ROM World

Phoenix-Lead

Oct 11, 2010
San Diego, CA
I am all about keeping the thread and Axura true to itself. Only change is dev, that's it. I will try my hardest to fill the big shoes that were left behind. I still do expect the thread to stay clean and no flaming of the new thread will be tolerated. We all put a lot of work into this thread and I don't want to see it go to waste. Long live Axura!!
This is slightly upsetting!
I hope he stays true to what this rom is like! Simplification and optimization.
Hope your still around.
Are you doing release 2.3?

defnow

Dec 6, 2010
San Antonio, TX

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

Good luck man. i'm new to the whole flashing thing, but you've been GREAT help. Thanks for helping me out!! :D

The_Zodiac

Aug 28, 2010
Unknown
I am all about keeping the thread and Axura true to itself. Only change is dev, that's it. I will try my hardest to fill the big shoes that were left behind. I still do expect the thread to stay clean and no flaming of the new thread will be tolerated. We all put a lot of work into this thread and I don't want to see it go to waste. Long live Axura!!

best of luck man, i believed in you before and will try to keep the "faith" now.

hopefully you will be able to filll hans shoes man good luck brother

comdei

Dec 9, 2010
I wasn't trying to flame you sorry!
I was just hoping it would stay nearly the same!
Good luck to both of you guys and lets see how this goes!

stacio88

Sep 3, 2010
chicago

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

Thanks a lot Hans for all of your amazing work on this ROM, this is my favorite ROM of all time. I hope everything goes well with your surgery, keep us updated. God bless on whatever you do man:)

comdei

Dec 9, 2010
I just have a suggestion,
keep JK4 as the moden for 2.3 because a lot of people have battery/gps/general issues with Jl3 but not JK4

Maybe put Jl3 at the bottom of post to let people flash it

koreancanuck

Feb 11, 2010
Vancouver

I'm looking forward to your development! :)

tsachi

Sep 23, 2010

Happy Flashing!
Hans Martin~~

Good luck with the surgery and thanks for all the great work on this ROM and on keeping this thread as friendly as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Come Chat!

If you think I broke your phone, I will laugh and walk the other way! In other words, im not responsible for your problems

homesa.png
    notq.png

DOWNLOAD AXURA CE

Newest Version: 2.2
    Based On: Unofficial Froyo JK2/JK6 For Vibrant with latest JK4 Modem

Non-Issue Issues:
    No voicemail, google voice is better

Rom Features:
    Themed
    Xcali kernel
    Voodoo 5.1
    Cool switch animations
    Great GPS
    Themed Launcher2
    4 lockscreens
    Custom Bat Mod
    New Font
    Hacked Camera

Some Included Apps:
    -SGS Tools
    -Multitouch Preview Gallery.apk
    -BLN
    -Google Voice
    -TiBu

This ROM wipes your data, please make sure to backup everything & anything that is important to you.

User Submitted Videos On the Vibrant:
    Austiclees - Axura 2.0
    DaOneNOnly2007 - Axura 2.0.5
    s15274n - Axura 2.0.6

Credits:
    -Master
    -supercurio
    -SetiroN
    -zelendel
    -DAGr8
    -DesignGears
    -Kizzimazz
    -adamholden85
    -kennethpenn
    -grapeape341
    -loserskater
    -Fr4gg0r
    -Xan
    -CLShortFuse
    -I will be updating more in a bit!

P.S.
    Whew!* So much of my time put into this! Remember, donations are appreciated, but never mandatory >_<!
    Changelog:

Code:
    RC2.2
    -Hacked Camera.apk
    -Added old Clock App
    -Fixed H icon display, huge thanks to adamholden85 ;)
    -Updated Xacaliburs 2.2.1 Kernel w/ Voodoo 5.1
    -JK4 Modem
    -Made google.com homepage in browser
    -New GPS config
    -New Wallpapers in WallpaperChooser
    -New Swype
    -Updated SGS tools
    -Newer Email.apk
    -Included BLN
    -Removed Voicemail Notify (buggy)
    -Removed Voltage Control (unsupported Kernel)
    -Improved WIFI accuracy
    -Added Dialtones
    -Edited update script
    -Themed Launcher2

RC2.1:
    -New Gallery.apk
    -Xcaliburs kernel
    -New Colors
    -Speed Tweaks
    -Added GingerBread Keyboard
    -New Email.apk
    -Updated Google Maps
    -Other improvements I definitely forgot by now haha

Rc2 (never released):
    -Added SGS tools
    -Seterions 1.4.3 Kernel
    -Tweaked Framework Res
    -Removed Useless apps
    -Updated TiBu
    FAQ

Will be Updating soon

Recovery:

Hold vol down + vol up
    Hold power button
    I wait for att screen, (keep holding)then for screen to go off,(keep holding) then the second time the att screen comes up release power button.

Download mode/odin:
    LINK TO ODIN ONE CLICK STOCK
    1.Start odin first
    2.Plug in usb to computer
    3.Hold down vol up + vol down(not power)
    4.Plug usb into phone
    5.When you see the android with shovel, your in download mode!

How to flash Axura Roms.
    Roms Should be Flashed will 100% battery

1. BACK UP!!!
    2. Use Odin One click to Flash Stock and Master Clear
    3. Load Clock Work update zip (attached at end of post) and new rom file to Phone memory
    4. Remove sim and external SD
    5. Boot into Recovery and reinstall packages (You may have to reinstall packages twice to get to clockwork recovery)
    6. Once in Clock work recovery (Green Text) Select install zip from SDcard
    7. Next Select Choose zip from sdcard
    8. Scroll down to AXURA 2.x and select.
    9. If prompted on reboot to select an option choose with backup and restore. (for auto lagfix)
    10. Let it finish and dont touch it till you see the launcher screen. Will this take awhile? YES

How To Disable Vodoo

1.Open A file Explorer ex. Root Explorer
    2.Navigate to the Vodoo Folder
    3.Inside the Vodoo Folder create a Folder Named disable-lagfix
    4.Reboot
    5.It will seem to hang on the boot screen Just leave it alone till it fully boots

Wipe Battery Stats
    1. Connect the phone to the charger with the phone powered on, and allow the phone to charge until it shows 100%

2. Disconnect the phone from the charger, and power it off.

3. Reconnect the phone to the charger with the phone powered off, and allow the phone to charge until the battery indicator shows 100% (you can use vol-up/vol-down to make the indicator come back up when the screen goes to sleep).

3a. Repeat step 1, 2, 3

4. Disconnect the phone from the charger and power it on.

5. Once the phone is powered completely on, power it off again and reconnect it to the charger until the battery indicator shows 100%.

6. Disconnect the phone, power it on, and use it.

7. Use ADB or a Terminal Emulator to run the following command:
    Code:
    su
    rm /data/system/batterystats.bin
    7a. Reboot into clock work Recovery, and choose advanced CWM features and select wipe battery stats

How to back up your APPS + data (not system data) with Titanium Backup

Go to the market and download and install Titanium Backup

Load up Titanium Backup and allow super user.

Go into Preferences and change Backup Folder name to external_sd/TitaniumBackup (this will save a copy of the files to your external SD card for restoring after flash) then click back and it will reload.

Now go to batch and select backup all user apps. Select the apps you want and hit run batch (top of the screen) once it is finished (you will know as there is a notification in the drop down that it is done) Double check you external sd for the Titanium Backup folder, if it is there then you are good, if not double check the spelling. Make sure it is an underscore between external and sd. ex. external-sd = Wrong..... external_sd = right so it should read external_sd/TitaniumBackup

Ok So you Fully Bricked your Captivate Here is a last ray of hope

Download mode/JIG:
    ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO BUY:
    -301k OHM Resistor, no more no less & -MicroUSB Board
    -Upon receiving items, go here.
    -Remove SIM and MicroSD Card
    -Plug in JIG and voila, you are back in download mode
    -load up odin and flash back to stock

Themes and Stuff:D
    Disable Vodoo before flashing themes like blackfroyo with recovery.

Fonts
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=801160

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=748916

Voltage Settings (If Kernal Supports OC/UV)

VoltageApp settings will stick until reboot, but to get them to stay after rebooting, this is what worked for me; You will need Root Explorer for this one
    smile.gif

Setup Voltage App like you want
    Menu>Apply for Now
    Menu>Save as boot settings
    Open Root Explorer
    Navigate to /etc/init.d
    Locate file saved for boot settings (S_volt_scheduler)
    Rename "S_volt_scheduler" to "S_98_volt_scheduler"
    Save
    Reboot
    Open VoltageApp to verify settings stuck

AT&T Wap Settings

ATT
    wap.cingular
    not set
    not set
    WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    not set
    not set
    http://mmsc.cingular.com
    wireless.cingular.com
    not set
    internet+mms

Thanks will be added soon as well

Master™
    hansmrtn
    shiftystylee
    adamholden85
    justflorin

This is for Zel and his awesome FAQ!

:D[ROM][FROYO] AXURA Captivate Edition:D[RC 2.2][12/14/10]

Version 2.3(not Ginger Bread!) will be out shortly. Thanks for your patience!:)

If you think I broke your phone, I feel the same as Hans and I will laugh and walk the other way! In other words, I am not responsible for your problems!

DOWNLOAD AXURA CE

Non-Issue Issues:

Rom Features:
    Themed
    Xcali kernel
    Voodoo 5.1
    Cool switch animations
    Great GPS
    Themed Launcher2
    4 lockscreens
    Custom Bat Mod
    New Font
    Hacked Camera

Some Included Apps:
    -SGS Tools
    -BLN
    -Google Voice
    -TiBu

This ROM wipes your data, please make sure to backup everything & anything that is important to you.

Credits:
    -Master
    -Hans
    -supercurio
    -SetiroN
    -zelendel
    -DAGr8
    -DesignGears
    -Kizzimazz
    -adamholden85
    -kennethpenn
    -grapeape341
    -loserskater
    -Fr4gg0r
    -Xan
    -CLShortFuse
    -xcaliburinhand
    -This is where we left off. If you are not in here and you have contirubted to the success of Axura, shoot me a PM.

DOWNLOAD AXURA CE

:D[ROM][FROYO] AXURA Captivate Edition:D[RC 2.2][12/14/10]

Version 2.3(not Ginger Bread!) will be out shortly. Thanks for your patience!:)

If you think I broke your phone, I feel the same as Hans and I will laugh and walk the other way! In other words, I am not responsible for your problems!

DOWNLOAD AXURA CE

Non-Issue Issues:

Rom Features:
    Themed
    Xcali kernel
    Voodoo 5.1
    Cool switch animations
    Great GPS
    Themed Launcher2
    4 lockscreens
    Custom Bat Mod
    New Font
    Hacked Camera

Some Included Apps:
    -SGS Tools
    -BLN
    -Google Voice
    -TiBu

Credits:
    -Master
    -Hans
    -supercurio
    -SetiroN
    -zelendel
    -DAGr8
    -DesignGears
    -Kizzimazz
    -adamholden85
    -kennethpenn
    -grapeape341
    -loserskater
    -Fr4gg0r
    -Xan
    -CLShortFuse
    -xcaliburinhand
    -This is where we left off. If you are not in here and you have contirubted to the success of Axura, shoot me a PM.

DOWNLOAD AXURA CE

Happy Flashing!
    Hans Martin~~

Holy crap I did it. I have the "H" working with no problems. Hans, do you want me to give it to you or would you like me to just upload it.

I like it too, gives a splash of green against the grey status bar.