Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DarkVisions 5.0 - FINAL VERSION!

Tip us?

mossamedes
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Video call - help

Thanks for your answer man,

I've installed another ROM, the one with MANILLA... everything works fine except for the video call, why?

Any solution?

thanks once again...

Bandenabos
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hi,

I just flashed my SPV M3100 with the Manila Rom version and It seems to be great. I really appreciate the Manila interface and the global reactivity (I had a titanimu Win 6.5 rom installed before, too slow). I just need to modify registry to define my hardware keyboard as Azerty (I'm French), I found it in the forum, if anybody need a link to the registry key do not hesitate to email me !

I just got a strange behavior. 2 days after flashing shome buttons didn't respond anymore (message that the shortcut assigned to the button was incorrect) and start menu didn't work too. Manila was very very slow ... I just reflashed and now it's ok. Perhaps I modify unvolontary anything in the registry because I'm currious

Just a last question : I can't configure any mail, when I click on 'New Account' nothing appends ?? In the Manila settings page the 'Mail Settings' doesn' respond anymore ... Anybody got an idee ?

thanks

styleage
Old
Thanks Meter 19
oh no (
bluetooth no work . Error : Problem with Bluetooth hardware

utak3r
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 257

DONATE TO ME
Well, so it's as the message says: "problem with the hardware"... the bluetooth normally works here, the only problems are with a2dp profile.
The Following User Says Thank You to utak3r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

garoto
Old
(Last edited by garoto; 17th December 2010 at 04:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Default MMS Options not working

Hi!

I've using this ROM for a couple of months and its really amazing. Thanks for this excelent work!!

I only have an issue. I cannot configure MMS because the MMS Options menu item is not working! I've already tried installing Arcsoft v4 and v5 from Device Update. I can compose MMS but I cannot send them because I cannot configute the MMS account.

Please help on this.
Thanks in advance.

SOLVED: I installed Arcsoft MMS v5.0.31.16 from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=365783 and it worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to garoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yeballer
Old
(Last edited by yeballer; 17th December 2010 at 07:09 AM.) Reason: question
Thanks Meter 0
"Mainstream version - Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.FINAL.

Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.Manila
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.MotoSurf
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23017.QM
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23052
Hermes.DarkVisions.v5.17.23052.OldToday"

question:

Which one gives the most amount of free program memory? Thanks.
Tags
darkvisions, rom, utak3r, wm6.5