I can help you with the GPRS and MMS settings for Ufone. No clue about telenor.
For GPRS do the following: (I'm assuming your device has WM2003SE)
- Start > Settings
- Select the Connections tab and click on the Connections Icon
- Click on the Advanced Tab
- Click on the Select Networks button
- On the Network Management screen, under the first dropdown list (for
"programs that automatically connect to the internet should connect using",
click the New button.
- On the next screen, enter an ISP name, e.g. UfoneGRPS
- No other settings needed, save these settings and clic on the Tasks Tab
- Now here you will see your UfoneGPRS connection listed with a bunch of
- Click on the Add a new modem connection option under UfoneGPRS
- Enter a name for your connection e.g. UfoneInternet
- Select CellularLine)GPRS) in the Select a modem setting, click next
- Enter ufone.plinternet in the Access Point Name box
- Click Next. No further entries needed, click Finish and save settings.
Your connection is now set. Click ok to get all the way back, on the today screen click on the signal strength icon to display the connection bubble. It should display your newly made connection name with a "connect GPRS" lick. Click on it and you should be connected to the Ufone GPRS network in a few seconds.
Good luck. Lemme know how it goes.
p.s. before you can use GPRS and MMS you have to call the customer services at Ufone and ask them to activate both of these services for you. It takes some time for this to happen e.g. you call them today and it will start working perhaps the next day.
For MMS do the following:
Again like the above you have to create a new connection by first creating a connection name and then a new modem connection for it. Lets say you called the connection "UfoneMMS"
These are the settings for that modem connection for UfoneMMS
- Connection Name: Ufone.mms
- AccessPoint: ufone.plmms
- Everything else: default
After this, go to pocket outlook, in the settings, do the following:
Create a Message Server as folows:
(the xxxxxxxx and 99999999 are your MMS account username and mailbox ID that Ufone creates for you and you have to obtain it form their customer services peeps).
Then in the main settings, set the following parameters:
- Connect via: Here you select your connection name e.g. Ufone.mms
- Connect to Server: UfoneMsgServer (the server you just defined)
One last thing, I dont know how important this is but they always say to do it..
In the Slect Networks screen (where you first defined your connection), click on the Dialing Rules buttons and click "use dialing rules". Then setup new Dialing rules for say, Mobile as follows:
Dialing rules: Dialing patterns
L.D. : G
You should be all set up.
I have heard that recenty they changed some MMS related configuration so you might wanna chekc up with them to see if all the above parameters for MMS are still valid. I had them all setup and working perfectly for a while... but I havent used MMS in a long time so I dont know whats been happening recently.
If you have any trouble, lemme know. Everything should work, its working on my machine.