I would like to introduce my first application for Windows Mobile - MyWeight. It requires Compact Framework 3.5 and Windows Mobile 5.0 or higher.
MyWeight is a mobile application for those of you who want to keep their daily weight records under control. Comparing them against Body Mass Index (BMI) you are immediately informed if you are doing good or bad with your mass.
- record your daily weight (and height if still growing up) with a short info when necessary
- present your records on a chart with a time range option
- manage several profiles for more people records
- multilanguage support (English, Polish and German)
- support for imperial (lbs/in) and metric (kg/cm) units
- import and export functions to transfer data between the application and csv file format
The most recent version is always available on my site http://www.genec.eu/MyWeight.aspx
Overall feedback shows that application works fine on the most mobiles. However I received two emails describing an issue with buttons on the main screen which do not disappear when user goes ie. to "About" page. It happend for a particular HD2 and Touch HD, but other owners of these device models state that the application works ok. I am still investigating this issue.
Hope you will provide me with some constructive feedback about this app.