[Q] htc one stock ruu file

Search This thread

Kian 11

Dec 26, 2008
Burnaby
Hey guys I am wanting to unroot my phone because for some reason my phone has no service now and I'm just having trouble finding which ruu file is for bell

d3adm@n

Jan 8, 2014
uploadfromtaptalk1394746955344.jpg

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
try the restore to stock for canadian users in my signature. Post back if any issues. Are you planning to return for warranty or just to get signal

Things dont happen on their own. So either you did something or the phone is toast.

Kian 11

Dec 26, 2008
Burnaby
try the restore to stock for canadian users in my signature. Post back if any issues. Are you planning to return for warranty or just to get signal

Things dont happen on their own. So either you did something or the phone is toast.
Well yeah just to get signal back. After I installed viper rom is when i started to get this probelm. Ive had the viper rom for awhile and if my phone died or i had to restart it would loose signal so basically i would have to restart the phone again to get it back but now for like the past 5 days it seems to have lost it for good

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
Well yeah just to get signal back. After I installed viper rom is when i started to get this probelm. Ive had the viper rom for awhile and if my phone died or i had to restart it would loose signal so basically i would have to restart the phone again to get it back but now for like the past 5 days it seems to have lost it for good

Will suggest to S-OFF, and flash either x.x.401.x (International) or x.x.1540.x (US Dev) RUU.

Kian 11

Dec 26, 2008
Burnaby
Will suggest to S-OFF, and flash either x.x.401.x (International) or x.x.1540.x (US Dev) RUU.
lol well a little to late now i didecided to go back to stock and i was following this one video on youtube how to do it so the phone says it is relocked now but when i went to flash the ruu it kept on saying signature fail. and all i can do now is boot the phone into the bootloader. Any suggestions in how i could fix this??

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
You dug a deeper hole for yourself. Nice.

Well now you need to unlock bootloader, flash custom recovery, and adb push or adb sideload a rom to get booting.

YouTube is good for videos only.

Reactions: nkk71

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
Lol i get results found
View attachment 2629185

WOW, simply WOW

2n668o0.jpg

what he want's to compile his own kernel? :rolleyes:

It's great you want to help, but if you are unsure, then maybe you should be honest enough to say so. don't pretend to know everything (nobody does, and I will be the first to admit it!!)

Well now you need to unlock bootloader, flash custom recovery, and adb push or adb sideload a rom to get booting.

at OP, please disregard 99MB """RUU"""" (not sure how many quotes i can put)

go with @SaHiLzZ

d3adm@n

Jan 8, 2014
What are you talking about? The first post ask for an RUU. If it's not what's wanted then so be it. But when did compiling a kernel ever occur in this equation? Do you know how to use HTC dev to find ruu's? It's all in the same spot. Been that way since the website opened. If an ruu exist it will appear in all after search is done.
If a full one isn't there then it isn't there. But it's a good spot to look.

Last edited:

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
No its NOT a good place to find RUUs, and should not be the first place to look.

OP, best to look at WRITTEN guides (couple linked in my Sig) to get your phone booting.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

What are you talking about? The first post ask for an RUU. If it's not what's wanted then so be it. But when did compiling a kernel ever occur in this equation? Do you know how to use HTC dev to find ruu's? It's all in the same spot. Been that way since the website opened. If an ruu exist it will appear in all after search is done.

You also don't know that Canadian HTC Ones never had their RUU released.

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
hmm :angel:

What are you talking about?
I'm not exactly sure.

The first post ask for an RUU.
Yes, I am aware of that.

If it's not what's wanted then so be it. But when did compiling a kernel ever occur in this equation?
Because you linked the kernel source codes.

Do you know how to use HTC dev to find ruu's?
Actually, I don't.

It's all in the same spot. Been that way since the website opened. If an ruu exist it will appear in all after search is done.
Really.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.